Chapter 38- Road Trip Fun

So y'all this and the next chapter will have mainly Tae POV...some Kay POV and one last Demarcus POV and Katara POV this is almost the end 2 more chapters left after this.

Katara POV....

Me and my baby Kay been going good. I love her so much. So much that I refuse to hurt her ever again. I cut that thot off and everything. It's been a couple of weeks and I'm packing up for a weekend away with Kay, Demarcus and Tae. We're all going to Alabama so Tae can meet Demarcus baby momma and my little niece Jamaria. I love her she's so gorgeous its too much.

"Kay come on we have to be at your house in 20 minutes and y'all not packed up" I said talking to Kay on the phone. "Girl that's not me its Tae he going through all his clothes and don't know what to wear" she said yelling back into the phone. "Y'all need to hurry up because Demarcus on his way to get me and we gone be over there because you know he drive fast as hell" I said grabbing my huge gym bag. I didn't need a suitcase because I know what I'm gone wear each day so I don't need options. "Alright well we will be ready by the time yall get here bye now" she said annoyed. Tae must be working on her nerves something terrible. "Alright bye girlfriend" I said laughing. "Alright girlfr- Tae no don't do that bitch we got to get dressed let's go" she said and her phone hung up.

I just shook my head and started laughing. Those two are something different. Its a good different but still different as in weird. This road trip is about to be interesting as hell. Putting those two in a truck for some hours it just spells out P-R-O-B-L-E-M-S!!!! I heard my phone going off. I know it was Demarcus. "Hello bro where you at"I said answering the phone. "Outside" he said. "Alright bro I'm coming out right now" I said hanging up the phone. I walked out my room with my bag in hand and my phone. I looked around my room to check and see if I didn't forget anything. I didn't so I walked out and went downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed my house keys and I left out the door. I locked the bottom and top lock.

I walked out to the truck and put my bag in the trunk. I hopped in the front seat and we looked at each other and he drove off. "So Demarcus how you think this so going to go with Tae and your baby momma" I asked him turning down the music. "I don't know I mean shorty was heated because I didn't tell him from the jump but he came around I guess as for Jessica she can't wait to meet him I even plan on giving him this" he said taking out this ring box. I know damn well he not proposing to Tae. I know he in love and all but damn I mean it hasn't even been a year and some months. "You gone propose so soon to him ain't even been a year my nigga" I said confused.

"Man dog I love shawty for real but this not a marriage ring its just a promise ring to him I want him to know that I'm gone always hold him down no matter what I'm in love with him Katara" he said blushing hard as hell. "Nah my Nigga you sprung forreal but I feel you I love Kay so much its not real" I said smiling at just the thought of her. We pulled up to their house. Demarcus called Tae and told him to come out. 10 minutes later these motherfuckers come out with a big ass suitcase a piece.

"I told y'all asses to pack light bro we got this damn truck but them suitcases too big bro" Demarcus said holding up Taes suitcase. "Bae look it was his fault that we got these damn suitcases like this he put some voodoo in my head and made me think like him. "No the fuck I didn't you lying bitch I was just thinking that I wanted to look good bae I mean I couldn't choose and an outfit I'm sorry buy can we please bring these bags" Tae said kissing Demarcus.