Chapter 19- Healing Wounds

I want to ask y'all something and I want honesty. Are y'all y'all getting bored with this book? Tell me I want to know. I'm just a bit curious.

Tae POV....

As I got up and ready to get the hell up out of this damn hunger trap. I found a sense of relief. I thought to myself "Bitch you came a long ass way to fuck up now you have to fix your life and get shit together for you and to make your mom, Kay, Daquez and yourself proud of you". I was so happy that I could have had sex bitch but I won't do that I'm still being a good boy. I hope getting out of this hospital I can move on because I need to. Its time to put the past behind me. HAKUNA MATATA BITCH HAKUNA MATATA.!!!!! My mom came in to get me and sign my discharge papers and all that extra bullshit. She gave me a bag of clothes. I had some gray sweats, nike slides and a white T-shirt. This outfit wouldnt have been my pick but it'll have to do. I would have preferred something more dramatic. I would have wanted a white mink coat with a long train, some big sunglasses, white and gold Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers with the gold chain, white jeans, and a white shirt and some gold accessories bitch. Lord I would have slayed all hoes if I would have had that outfit but I had to come back to reality it sucked ass. I got changed out of my hospital gown and put on my ugly ass outfit for the day. The lady came in with the wheelchair and I looked so damn lost. "Look girl you and I know you can't push my big behind down this hall and put to the front so let me save us both the embarrassment and just walk I'm fine girl" I just putting my hand out for her to stop. "Alright well its hospital policy but I guess I'll bring a male to do it" she said leaving out. A male nurse came in with a wheelchair 6'1, lightskin,buff as hell, with a fade. Oh lord Jesus this boy makes me question all things I believe in. I wanted to kiss him right in the mouth. When I thought that I felt a sharp pain in my back. "Ouch damn alright" I said groaning. That shit hurt and I know who did it. Even when that nigga dead he still childish as hell. "You okay sir come on let's get you out of here" he said sounding like a straight bitch. Oh no no he too buff to sound like a little girl now. I know some girls that hot more bass in they voice than his buff built ass. I got up and sat in the chair and we were off. I was rolled all the way down elevator and all bitch. When we hit that damn door I sprinted up out that seat and thanked the man and I sped walk out that damn hospital. I was so damn annoyed ooh I was heated. My mom left me there to pull the car around and when she got back I got in fast as hell. "Okay let's get you some food I know you hungry" she said pulling off. "Yes let's go to checkers I should've been there yesterday" I said as we pulled up to the nearest checker's. I ordered a 2 for 5 double cheeseburger,a large fry and a sprite. My mom ordered the same damn thing. "Boy you better be happy I love you and you injured because I would be on you like white on rice if you ever scare me like that again" she said as she paid for our food. Wait what the fuck I do? She always snapping out of nowhere. "Yes mam I'm sorry for what happened" I said sighing and poking my lip out. "Now don't give me that sad face you been nothing but trouble since last year with that damn boy hod rest his soul and you need to go back to Atlanta Tae I just want you to be happy because I'm your mother and I love you" she said putting her hand on mine and grabbing it. Damn a deep conversation in the drive thru really ma? "I am and I want to go back to Atlanta next week I'm leaving I'll call Omari tomorrow and get everything together" I said giving her a faint smile. "You better because I can't be having anymore damn close heart attacks" she said snapping on me and grabbing the food. She bipolar I'm convinced that this is where I get it from her. We pulled off and went home. When we pulled up I see Shawn on the front steps. Well now is a perfect time to cut his ass off for good. "Why the hell is that nappy headed son of a bitch on my front step" my mom said grabbing her purse. We got out and I grabbed my bag and our food. We walked up to the front step and walked past Shawn. "Shawm I'll be back out in a minute to talk to you" I said walking in the house. I sat down my bags and walked back out to cut off Shawn ass. "Tae I want to say I'm sorry put you in that situation with all my scheming but I still wanted you and I needed to get everybody out of the picture to be with you by any means necessary" he said sitting on the steps. "Thats crazy but Shawn all I need from you is to leave me alone I can't deal with you anymore I don't even want to be friends no more" I said standing in front of him. "Tae I'm sorry but we can still be friends" he said standing up on the steps. "No the hell we can't after what happened I got shot nigga because you wanted to scheme bitch you did I don't blame you by no means I just can't fuck with you" I said backing up. "Tae I swear if we not friends I will fuck you up" he said sternly. "Bitch you got my child fucked up now get your ass off my property before I pop a bullet in your ass" my mom said walking out of the house. "Alright mam I'll respect your house and leave but Tae I'll see you someday" Shame said walking off. That's was too easy for him maybe he gets it and maybe not. "Come in here and eat" my mom said walking into the house. I looked at Shawn and walked away and went timside of the house. I contemplated checking Alontez about what happened to me. It's his fault that Rock was there. I was mad as fuck at him so I hadn't decided on if I should cut h off. I'll decide later after I talk to Kay. Speaking of the bitch I need to talk to her about us possibly going back to Atlanta. I called her and she answered crying. "Bestfriend what's wrong" I said because she didn't say anything. "I hate her so much she didn't have to do that bullshit to me I wanted to be with her and Kaya but Kaya ass always got to fuck up some shit bro I shouldn't have came over here" she said sobbing into the phone. I instantly got upset because she was upset. Me and her are one person in case y'all haven't figured it out. "Bestfriend I'm on my way to your house so we can talk" I said eating my food. "Alright" she said hanging up the phone. I went and took a shower and put on some gray jeans and white shirt with some white lowtop Nike's. I told my mom I was going to Kay house and she was cool with it. I left out and went to Kay's house. When I walked up to the house I saw Kay crying on her front step. "My life is over Bestfriend" she said looking up to me and running up hugging me. I just held her and rubbed her back.

Kay POV...

As I walked into Kayas house I was a scared but relieved because I was finally going to put an end to the confusion with us. I walked into her living room and sat down. She came in and sat next to me. It was so awkward for a couple of minutes until she broke the silence. Thank god because I was tongue tied. "Kay I don't know what's going to happen with us but whatever you decide I'm cool with although I want us to be together again I don't know what you want" she said leaning in towards me. "Kaya you can't keep doing this to me you always try to flirt and be all over me knowing I get weak and want to do whatever you want" I said pushing her away from me. She knows I can't be mad at her when she all over me like that. I just melt and do whatever the fuck she wants. "Kay come on you know I still love you" she said leaning in trying to kiss me. "Kaya dog you need to stop doing this bullshit to me" I said trying to push her off of me. I was fighting but it was useless this bitch was strong. "Please Kay come on say you don't miss me" she said pushing my hands away from her. She pinned me down on the floor. I didn't even realize I was moving so much we even got on the floor. "Kaya don't do this stop" I yelled at her. "Kaya what in the hell is going on down here" Lori said walking down the stairs in her bra and panties. Lori is her fiancé and I hate her ass with a passion. She's 5'6,dark skin, and just fucking ugly. Kaya should have at least upgraded after me. "what the fuck is she doing here" I yelled pushing Kaya off me. "Man Kay I told her not to come down here because I was trying to end us for good" she said pleading with me. "End who me and you" I said starting to cry. "No me and her Kay just calm down baby please" she said getting up. "No bitch she was trying to feast on my cat hoe" Lori said coming down the stairs. "Bitch shut the fuck up before I beat the hell out of you" I said getting off the floor. "Kay calm down please" Kaya said grabbing my arm. "Don't worry this hoe ain't gone touch me" Lori said walking towards me. This bitch got balls now. "Don't test me bitch you ask and you shall receive and you asking to get beat up" I said while getting pulled behind Kaya. Lori was getting amped up so I'm really about turn her down a notch or two. "Lori get your shit and go we're done I want Kay so leave" Kaya said pointing to the door. "Alright you gone leave this for that bitch" she said walking backwards. "That's it bitch" I said pushing Naha out of e way to run up on Lori. I punched her dead ass in the face and she fell back. She caught her balance and ran up to my face and we started throwing blows. She grabbed my hair and I grabbed what was left of hers. We was fighting hard until Kaya grabbed Lori off of me and threw her. "Bae calm down" Kaya said to Lori pulling her back. "Bae are you fucking serious Kaya in front of my face though I'm gone and done with you don't call me because I'll be back in Atlanta bi was going to stay to fix us but you fucked up as always I'm out she can have you" I said walking away from her. "Kay come back please" Kaya said running after me. I started running away from her. I lost her when I cut through two houses. I walked home sobbing and that's when Tae called me. I could barely talk to him because I was crying too much. He said he was coming so I just stayed on the porch. When I saw him I ran up to him me hugged him crying. He just held me and rubbed my back. After a couple of minutes of crying we walked into my house. Thank god my mom wasn't home we went upstairs and layer in my bed while I just cried. "When are we going back to Atlanta" I asked him sniffling. "As soon as possible"he said kissing my forehead and laying back on the bed. "I can't believe I gave her a chance to make shit right" I said starting to get more emotional. "Shhh we can talk about it tomorrow I'm sleepy and so are you so let's go to sleep" he said shaking me gently. I just laid on him and started to doze off. He was so comfortable like a waterbed. I was asleep in no time.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.!!