Chapter 37- Stay Here

Tae POV...

I can't fucking believe this motherfucker has a baby. I'm not mad at him or the baby. I'm mad because he didn't tell me. He didn't fucking trust me as his boyfriend to know apart of his life. I can deal with a lot of shit but this is something different.  Why would he not tell me that he has a goddadmn baby? "Tae talk to me baby please" Demarcus said still driving. I had a mind to just have him take me home. Im just hurt that he didn't tell me. I mean I didn't tell him a lot of stuff like the whole Daquez and me being a thot back at home. "Demarcus just let me be" I said shaking my head. He sighed and nodded. We drov straight to his house and he parked. We got out and went to his door. We walked in and it was this silence I never felt before. This was going to be a long ass conversation. "Demarcus we need to talk" I said out of the blue. "So you finally ready to talk to me"he said sarcastically. I know this nigga not being petty with me. Can somebody tell him to not be petty with the Prince of Petty? Somebody let this nigga know. "Look don't start I'm not the one with the child and didn't tell his boyfriend about his secret life" I spat at him. "Dammit bae I told your ass I'm fucking sorry if your stubborn petty ass would let me explain you wouldn't be so damn upset now sit your ass down and listen" he yelled at me. Lord have mercy I am turned on. I still have to play that mad role so let me calm down. I sat down next to him and he scooted close to me. "Tae I wanted to tell you bae but it just never seemed like the right time and I know you pissed at me but let me explain please" he pleaded with me. I decided to let him to explain.

I do love him so I can at least let him talk. "Go ahead" I said hesitantly. "Okay....I was in high school when I fell in love with my baby moms Jessica she was my girl for awhile and when I was 18 we slipped up and she got pregnant to our baby girl Jamaria she's my pride and joy but my baby moms turned out to be a lesbian and moved to Alabama with her girlfriend and I go see them whenever I get free time I want for you to be okay with it" he said holding my hands.

Damn this nigga done went through his whole life. I think I'll be okay with it. "Bae I'm cool bit I don't wanna deal with no crazy ass baby momma I'll go to jail quick" I said chuckling. "You won't have to because she cool she knows about you and everything she actually wants to meet you she just wanted to make sure I was happy with you" he said grabbing me so I was closer to him. "Well are you happy with me" I asked looking at him sideways. "If I wasn't happy would I spend so much time with you and be all over you and do this" he said kissing me and laying me down on the couch. "Hold up homie I didn't forget about your no cake tonight". I said pushing him off me.

"You gone let me taste it though right" he said smirking. This nigga ain't gone get the cake he gone get the whole fucking bakery bitch. He gone get cakes and pies and pies and cakes. "I'll think about it" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "Your so beautiful you know that" he said looking down at me. Oh my god no boy has ever said that to me. It was always cute,adorable, pretty or handsome. Demarcus just called me beautiful I feel so special. "You just made me feel so special I love you Demarcus" I said kissing his lips softly. "I got some free time to see my baby girl in a couple of weeks you wanna come" he asked me. "I would love to meet your daughter" I said smiling. I'm happy we made up because I love him so much. "Tae you still wanna make love tonight or nah" he asked me jokingly.

This nigga knows how to fuck up a good moment. "Boy get off of me" I said pushing off me and onto the floor. "This ain't right I'm being beat up in my own house though" he said groaning. "Boy deal with it or fight me" I said playfully. "Boy you know you'll get these hands stop playing" he said punching my legs. "Boy my hands decent so fuck with me" I said pushing him. He grabbed my legs and dragged me off the couch and started playfully punching me. I grabbed his shirt and I ripped it by accident. "Now I'm really about to beat your ass that was my favorite shirt" he said letting off rounds of hits on my body. Them hits started to hurt after a while. "Damn nigga that one hurt" I said yelling at him. I hit him right in the chest and he fell over. "Tae that shit hurt bae stop playing" he said as I got on top him straddling him. "Say I'm daddy nigga" I said threatening to punch him. "Hell naw shawty you might as well beat my ass I'm not calling you daddy never" he said seriously. I started laughing hard as hell.

"That shit not funny" he said getting mad. I kept laughing because this nigga really got mad because I said call me daddy. I'm fucking dead and being childish. He got mad and grabbed me by my collar and said "Stop laughing". I couldn't help it but seeing people mad makes me laugh. He got mad and let me go. He stormed off to the back. "Aww little momma where you going come back" I said still laughing. I heard a door slam and it was quiet. Damn I guess he was really upset. He so annoying and petty for no reason. Is this how I act? I got up and went to his room. I opened the door and he was laying in his boxers. "Bae I'm sorry" I said laying next to him. "Man bro move" he said pushing me off him. "I'm sorry but if you know you daddy what you mad for" I said kissing his shoulder. "Because I don't know I just didn't like it" he said shifting his body away from me. "Alright well since you mad I'll just go home" I said getting off the bed. "Lay your ass back down Tae" he said growling at me. Damn he sent shivers up my spine and through my lower body with that voice. "Man you don't control me but I'm gone do it only because I want too" I said laying back in his bed. "Yeah okay that's what j thought don't make me show you who daddy is" he said hovering over me. " Nigga please you ain't nobody daddy" I said biting my lips. "Dont make me have to hurt you and make you scream daddy" he said pressing his crotch against my ass. "It won't be me calling you daddy" I said smirking.

20 minutes later......

"Call me daddy nigga" Demarcus said pounding my spot from the back. "Ugh oh fuck daddy oh my god hit that shit bae beat it up fuck" I screamed out. Okay okay I gave in and called him daddy. "Yeah Nigga I'm daddy say it loud" he said smacking my ass hitting me from behind harder. "Oh fuck you daddy I'm bout to cum" I moaned out squirting cum all over his sheets. "Yeah nigga make this dick bust nigga throw it back" he said stopping. I started throwing my ass back while he moaned. "I'm bout to bust" he moaned. Moments later I felt semen all over my back and ass. We laid up next to each other and fell asleep fast. I'm really nervous about this whole baby thing. I want to meet her but at the same time how will they feel about me. What if his daughter don't like me? What if his baby momma hate me? That can fuck up a whole relationship. I need to stop worrying and relax right? I don't know I'll find out soon enough.

So y'all I had to put a sex scene into this chapter because of the lesbian scene last chapter. I wanted to wrote something I knew and to get the girl on girl thoughts out of my head. Anyways I propose a question.

For the ending I have to ways of ending it. Both will be perfect but I don't know which one to pick. So therefore......Should I make ban alternate ending for my book or nah? Let me know?

-FlawlessTae