17. Hand wraps

CHAPTER 17
Ilaria de Luca

With both hands on his shoulders I push him back, wiggling out of his arms as I stand on my own.

He grabs my face in his hand and I wrap my hand around his wrist, trying to pull his hand off.

"I didn't fuck her, Ilaria," he says, looking down at me and I scoff. "I don't know where you got that idea from."

"I really don't care, Mattia-"

"No it seems like you fucking do," he quickly interrupts me. "Where is this coming from? What, you're going to accuse me of fucking every girl I'm around?"

"Yes," I bluntly say and he scoffs, letting go of my face.

I walk around him to grab my shorts, pulling it up and he turns around to face me.

"It's funny how you're accusing me of fucking Imani when you let Marcus kiss you-"

"God, it was a peck on the cheek, get over yourself," I bitterly laugh walking towards my bathroom but he stops me. "It's not a big deal-"

"It's a big deal when you let him touch you," he slightly raises his voice.

"So no one's allowed to touch me anymore?" I ask, throwing my arms in the air.

"No, because guess what," he says, stepping closer to me as he completely traps me between his body and the wall. "Guess what, little Ilaria, you're mine," he gently takes my face in his hands. "And nobody fucking touches what's mine."

'You're mine.'

Those words spread an insane amount of shivers throughout my entire body, the hair on my skin rising.

"If this is what it means to be yours, then you can go fuck yourself," I coldly say through my teeth. "Or Imani for that matter."

"You know what?" he sarcastically laughs. "Since you think I fucked her I might as well."

He steps back, away from me and I clench my fists at my side.

"Who knows..." he grins. "Maybe I'll invite her over every night and enjoy her while you listen," he says before turning around and heading for the door.

My eyes dart around the room until I see my shoe to my left.

I pick it up, chucking it at his head.

"Fuck you!" I say and he stops walking.

He turns around and I swallow hard.

"Did you just throw your shoe at me?" he asks and I step towards my desk.

I grab my weights but he rushes over, taking it from me.

"No let me bash your head in and we'll see if she'd still fuck your stupid face!" I say and he drops the weights before pinning my hands behind my back, our chest heaving together. "Fuck you, Mattia," I softly say before pushing him off of me and walking towards my bedroom door.

He grabs my arm and I stop walking.

"Let me go..." I slowly say, taking a deep breath as I clench my fists at my side.

I feel my nails digging into my palms, adrenaline coursing through my veins.

He tugs me towards him, grabs the back of my legs and throws me over his shoulder and I nearly yelp.

"What are you doing," I ask and he walks towards my door, opening it.

He walks downstairs, ignoring my hundreds of questions and cries.