threesome ~ kiara and sarah

summary:
you, kiara, and sarah are drunk one night, and take your flirty attitudes to the bed ;)

your pov:

me, sarah, and kie were all, very drunk.

we were sitting on the floor in sarah bedroom, having a sleepover.

since we were all drunk we were all being really bold and confident, and we were being really flirty.

we were playing fuck, marry, kill.

"hey y/n, rafe, jj, topper." kiara says with a giggle. "ew!" sarah says. i laugh. "out of respect for sarah, i gotta kill topper. then lets see, fuck jj, rafes really hot. if i marry him i can fuck him all the time" i say.

me and kiara both laugh as sarah covers her ears. "ew! ew! ew!" sarah squirms.

it was very hot in sarahs room so we were all stripped to sport bras and shorts.

"guys.. i think we should play spin the bottle" kiara says. "between the three of us?" i say with a giggle.

she nods as she bites her lip. god she looks good like that.

"im so down!" sarah says.

she gets up and locks her bedroom door, before finding an empty beer bottle one of us had drank.

"me first!!" i say as i grab the bottle.

i spin it and it lands on kiara.

i bite my lip before i lean in and kiss her.

the kiss turns in to a make out, and gets heated fast. "holy shit this is so hot!" sarah says.

we pull away and kiara has an idea. "threesome!" she says.

we all grin, getting off the floor.

kiara pushes sarah on to the bed, and kisses her, getting on top of her.

as they do that. i start taking off kiaras shorts, the her underwear.

shes wet, very wet. "fuck kie your soaked!" i say.

i start to rub her clit, causing her to moan in to sarahs mouth.

i push two fingers inside of her as she continues to moan, in to sarah.

i push two fingers inside of her, moving them in and out as she moans. "fuck y/n" in to sarahs mouth.

sarah takes off kiaras bra, grabbing at her breasts and kissing and sucking on her nipples.

we switch positions, the girls push me on to the bed, we all take off our bras, and shorts, along with out underwear.

kiara pins my arms above my head as she kisses my neck, sarah looking through her drawers.

"found it!" she says as she throws, a dildo, vibrator, and some handcuffs on to the bed.

she teasingly slaps kiaras ass before rubbing my clit, and then, shoving a dildo inside of me.

i loudly moan as she moves it in, and out of me.

sarah takes the dildo out of me as we switch positions, again.

sarah lays on the bed as i ride on top of her face, her eating me out as kiara eats out her pussy.

we then switch, doing the same thing with kiara, then me.

sarah starts to eat me out, as kiara uses the vibrator on sarahs throbbing pussy.

"oh god" sarah moans, the vibrations of her voice on to my pussy cause me to moan.

kiara then starts to kiss my neck, for sure leaving hickeys.

i push 2 fingers in to kiara causing her to moan into my mouth.

we all then sit up, sarah sucks on my breasts as i suck on kiaras pussy and she sucks on sarahs.

were all moaning messes as we all need to cum. "i need to cum" i say. "oh god me to baby." kiara says. sarah desperately nods. "me to"

we all release at around the same time. all falling on to the bed, out of breath.

"god, that was amazing" sarah says, me and kiara both nodding.

we all go into sarahs bathroom, all getting in to the shower.

we all take our time in there, kissing, fingers, or just laughing.

we all wash each others hair and wash each others bodys with soap.

once we are out of the shower we all get dressed and get in to sarahs bed.

"that was the best sex of my life" kiara says. "agree" i say as sarah nods. "it was really hot" sarah adds.

a/n:
a girl on girl image..
im straight but this was the hottest thing ive ever written.