allergies

@ReadingAddiction2 requested for me to write what i think the obx characters are allergic to and i thought that was such a fun idea.

I hope this is what you wanted.

JJ:

JJ was allergic to cats and made it a big thing. Every single person in the cut knew he was allergic to cats. As a kid, he would tell every person he met "You know I'm allergic to cats? Yeah I am it's so crazy!"

When Kiara got a cat in the 6th grade he cried. He was so upset his friend could betray him like that, and was happy when, in his words the little shit died in the summer.

Pope:

Pope was allergic to bananas. And when he was a kid JJ thought it was hilarious to shove bananas in his throat, eating them obnoxiously loud or simply pretending to suck a dick to piss of his friend.

Pope hated that he couldn't eat bananas. Even though they weren't the most appetizing thing in the world, he didn't know that and his friends made it seem like it was absolutely delicious.

Pope was also allergic to bees/wasps, and had an espy pen in case he were to be stung.

Kiara:

Kiara had many allergies growing up. Even though she grew out of almost all of then the poor girl had to be cautious her whole childhood.

At birthday parties, she couldn't eat cake with frosting.

When she started kindergarten, she was confused as what all the other kids were eating, since she never had before had a peanut butter sandwich.

When she grew a bit older and tried soda, she had to go to the hospital.

Eggs, corn, granola, honey, turkey, she couldn't have any of it.

Even though by the age of 13 she grew out of almost all of these, she still couldn't have granola or peanut butter.

John B:

John B was is to sea food. This is a big deal. He lives in the Outer Banks for crying out loud. He would go fishing with his dad, or friends and when they would come home and cook the fish, he would have to make a sandwich.

With Kiara owning the Wreck, and his friends always going for the free food, the poor guy had to eat the fries while they all ate their meals.

When John B was little, he often had fits, crying because he didn't understand why his friends got to eat what he didn't, but as he grew older he cared less.

Sarah:

Sarah was lucky. She was allergic to nothing. As her friends whined about what they couldn't eat, or go near, she smiled, or laughed, as she didn't have to worry about that.

Rafe:

Rafe isn't allergic to any foods or animals, but he did get seasonal allergies.

Every spring, he would get itchy, watery eyes. His nose would be stuffed to the point where he found it hard to breath. Sneezing? That would never stop. His throat would get scratchy as well.

In middle school, he would have to stay home for a couple days because it was so bad. In grade 8 he started to take pills for it, and in grade 9 he was so feed up that he got a shot to stop them.