Not funny, asshole ~Rafe

Trigger warning: jokes/comments are made about weight, not eating healthy amounts of food,

~~~

Rafe had convinced me to come to a party with him tonight, and I agreed because his friend Kelce was throwing it, and Rafe was really exited to to.

Currently it was around 1:30am. Most people who were still here were upstairs.

Rafe, his friends Topper, and Kelce, along with me were in the basement, sitting on the couchs along with some others who were just chilling down here.

I was sat on Rafes lap. One of his hands wrapped around my body while the other held his bottle of beer.

"So what time we needa' be up for the gym tomorrow?" Kelce asked.

They had a thing where the mornings after a party, they made themselves workout together. "9am, no buts" Topper said. "Deal." Rafe said.

"Speakin' of, Y/n, you been skipping the gym? I swear you look bigger every time I see you." Topper said, the boys just laughed.

I was shocked by his words, not really saying anything. I expected Rafe to say something but he just let out a chuckle, a fucking laugh.

"Nah honestly Rafe, how are you alive with her sitting on you like that?" Kelce added to the joke, as they laughed. "Yo chill." Rafe said, still a little laugh leaves his mouth.

Yo chill? Are you actually fucking kidding me?! Fucking laughter?

I held my tears of pear embarrassment in, as I quickly, got up and began walking away.

"Babe, come back they're just joking!" Rafe said.

I ignored his words as I quickly ran up the stairs, and hid in a bathroom, locking the door letting the tears spill out.

I cried in there for a minute, before looking for my phone to call my friend to pick me up, before realizing I had left it with Rafe. I asked him to hold it in his pocket since I didn't have any.

To be honest it was a good thing that I didn't have my phone right now because I don't want Rafe to be able to contact me with some bullshit apology.

I sighed, taking a breath as I wiped the smudged mascara off my face.

Slowly, I opened the bathroom door and scanned the room, looking for anyone I knew.

Luckily, I saw my best friend Sarah.

Just as I was about to walk over I saw Rafe approaching her, asking if she saw me. I saw her shake her head no and immediately hid as Rafe walked away, not wanting him to see me.

"Oh Y/n Rafe was looking for you!" She said with a warm smile. "I..I know. Hey um could you take me home?" I said. "I-of course whats wrong?" She asked, noticing how I was holding back tears. "Ill tell you later." I gave her a smile.

She gave me a sympathetic look, knowing something had happened to Rafe, placing a hand on my lower back as we walked outside.

"I-Ive been drinking but Ill call us an uber." She said. "Let me drive I haven't drank tonight." I said.

"No, babe it's okay, I know you're upset and I don't want you to be crying and driving." She said. "No-No Sarah I'm good, I swear I can drive." I said.

"You sure?" She asked. "One hundred percent." I said. She nodded, handing me her car keys before we got in the car.

I just began driving. "You wanna sleep at my house tonight?" I asked. "Sure." She smiled.