fighting

summary:
this is going to be just rafe and sarah having a fight about something.. y/n walks in and things get heated.

no 3some i dont write sibling sex that's gross.

also this is based off a pov imagine video i saw on tiktok 😭 i forgot the user or i would've gave them credit bc i got the idea from their video

y/n pov:

i was best friends with sarah, today i decided to go over to her house.

i knocked on the front door and when no one opened it i walked in.

i saw sarah screaming at rafe who looked like he wanted to die as she held a bra.

"whats going on?" i ask.

"i found this bra in rafes car, and i know its not his girlfriends!" she yells. "jesus christ how do you even know if its not my girlfriends!" he yells.

thats where my bra went.

"because i know her cupsize!" sarah yells. "what the fuck how?" rafe yells.

sarah stops talking. "i-" she doesn't say anything.

"dont fucking tell me!" rafe yells. "i know this! you're trying to break me and her up so you can fuck around with her which seems like you already have done shit!" rafe yells.

"rafe it wasn't like that.." she says. "it-it just felt right!" she yells.

"oh my god!" rafe yells.

"you know what else felt right, fucking y/n." rafe yells.

oh god.

sarah mouth flys open. "what?!" she says.

"what the fuck y/n! your supposed to my my friend!" she yells. "you're not the one to talk sarah you had sex with his girlfriend." i say.

"you're my best friend thats worse!" she screams. "you cheated on topper!" rafe yells. "you cheated on emily!" she yells.

i stand there not knowing what to do while the cheating siblings fought.

"i didn't know he had a girlfriend.." i say quietly. "but you fucked my brother!" she scream.

"god damn wheres ward he needs to settle down his kids." i sigh.

"y/n come with me." sarah says angrily as she grabs my wrist.

"no! y/n is coming with me!" rafe says as he grabs my hips and yanks me out of sarahs hold.

shit.

"she was my best friend rafe let me talk to her asshole!" sarah yells.

"no! she doesn't need to listen to your bullshit sarah!" rafe screams.

"oh my god fine! fine! y/n pick. you wanna loose our friendship just to get some dick then fine!" sarah yells.

i look in between the siblings in confusion.

its either my beat friend or the guy who i actually really like but have no clue how he feels.

"y/n i really like you, you're different you're special" he says.

"no-no y/n he is lying! he just wants to get in to your pants and then he's never ganna talk to you again!" sarah yells.

"god damn shut the fuck up for once in your life!" rafe yells at her.

"fine okay! let her pick" sarah screams.

everything goes silent as they stair at me.

"guys i cant pick, sarah you've been my best friend ever since we were little. but rafe you make me feel good- fuck that sounds bad! not like that! i mean like happy and like gives me butterflies!" i say as my face goes red.

"okay would you rather have a fucking friend or someone who cares about you!" rafe says. "i care about her you dont you liar!" sarah yells.

"right now i dont want either of you. its either i loose my best friend or i loose the first guy ive ever actually liked-liked its a loose loose for me." i say as a tears falls out of my eye and i walk out.

"y/n wait!" they both yell.

a/n:

sorry this was short and just boring i wanted to write something drama-y