Cookies~Drew

a/n: read til the end if you want some Drew with the baby content.

Currently I was 7 months pregnant with Drew's baby. Most days he worked on set with his casemates. I has become quite close with them all, they are all super sweet and are very exited to meet the baby who since we did not have a name for yet we liked to call pook.

Currently he was working and I was at home at our apartment. He said he would be home at around nine, so even though for some reason I was extremally tired I wanted to wait for him so we could watch greys anatomy as we has started it a week ago and were both very invested in it already. It took a lot to not just watch it without him but I wanted to wait as I liked the quality time we spent watching it.

So I did, I decided to take a shower to try and keep me awake and when I got out and changed it was only minuets until Drew was home.

"Hey baby, I missed you.'' He said. ''I missed you, too, Drew." I smiled as he wrapped his arms around me.

''How's little pook doing?'' He asked. "Craving crumble cookies" I grinned. "Oh really?" He said. "Mhm" I smiled.

"Now is that the baby or Y/n?" He said with a smirk. "Both" I shrugged. "Okay well, Imma hop in the shower, then I promise we can go to crumble.. then watch our show, how does that sound, my love?" He said. "Id love that'' I smiled.

He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips before walking away, to the bathroom.

I walked back to our bedroom and laid in bed until he was down showering.

He walked in with a towel around his waist and I couldn't help but stare.. I mean the man was perfect.

"I mean take a picture, Jeez" He teased. "Oh Id love to." I joked back. I wasn't joking.

He changed in to some clothes and then we both went off to the car.

Once we were in we drove to crumble cookies and picked out some flavours.

"I can't wait to go home and eat these." I said. "They look so good." Drew nodded in agreement.

We left the store but before we made it to the car some teenage girl's approached us. "Drew!!" They said. "Hey." He smiled at them.

A smile also pasted on my face, I loved seeing Drew interact with fans.

"Oh my god I-we love you so much!" One of the three girls said. Drew let out a little laugh, "I love you guys to." He spoke.

"Y/n, I-I can't believe this you guys are real." One of them spoke. "You guys are so sweet." I smiled.

"Do you know the gender of the baby yet?" Asked a girl. "Well, the maddies know, but we aren't going to, until around a month when we have a gender reveal." I said. "Oh thats nice." They smiled. "Yeah, I'm exited." Drew laughs.

"Drew tried to get them to tell him everyday, but thank god they won't budge." I laughed, along with the girls.

"You want me to take a picture of you guys?" I offered. "Yeah sure, Thank you so much!" One of them said.

I smiled as I took the girls phone. "Hand me the box." I told Drew.

He handed me the box with cookies, then loosely wrapped his arms around the girls for their pictures.

I smiled as I took it for them. "Thank you so much! Could we get one with you, as well?" One of the girls said. "Yeah, oh of course." I smiled.

We spent a couple more minutes talking with the girls, taking photos, and laughing, before we decided we should go.

"Alright, well it was so amazing meeting you all, thank you so much for supporting us." Drew said.

~~~

When me and Drew got home, we laid in our bed while eating the cookies and watching greys anatomy.

"This one's my favourite." I said pointing to a cookie. "Really? I think that one's kinda shitty." Drew said making me gasp at him.

~~~

Time skip
(The baby was born and is 10 months)

~~~

"JD do you have the diaper bag?" I asked. "Its in my car, Y/n, quit worrying, we're fine." He assured me. "Okay, okay." I spoke.

"Drew hurry up were waiting!" Madelyn yelled. "I'm coming, hold on!" Drew yelled back.

Everyone was going to the beach today, Drew had the task of changing Adia's clothes (their baby) before we left.

I smiled as I watched Drew walk outside, Adia in his arms.

"We're ready." He grinned.

"Aww, let me hold her." Maddie bailey said. "Hey get out, you got to hold her last its my turn." Said Rudy.

"Both of you get out, its my turn." Drew said.

~~~

We all separated in to different cars and met at the beach.

Currently Austin, Drew, Jd, Chase, Madelyn, Rudy, and Carlacia, were playing spike ball while me and Madison laid in the sand with Adia.

She could say a lot of words, but couldn't form sentences quite yet.

After awhile, Maddie went to play and Drew "quit" because he kept losing.

He walked over and sat in the sand with me. "You wanna play, baby?" He asked. "I hate spike ball, I suck almost as bad as you." I said teasingly.

"What about you sunshine? You wanna play some spike ball?" Drew said to Adia.

"Cooie." She smiled. "Hm?" Drew asked. "Cooie" She repeated.

Yesterday me and Drew let her eat some crumble cookie with us, and she couldn't yet pronounce K.

"She wants cookies." I said. Adia nodded her head with the most adorable smile. "Oooh you want cookies?" Im sorry my love we don't have cookies.. but, we have strawberries, how's that sound?" He asked.

She let out a happy laugh, "I'll take that as a yes." Drew said.

He grabbed out the strawberries and the baby spoon we had packed, and fed them to her.

"You guys are the cutest, my god." I said.

Adia sat on Drews lap as he fed her the berries, and I watched in awe as I rested my head on his shoulder.

Once she was done, I held her hand as the three of us walked to the water, and got in. Drew held Adia and dunked her legs in every so often.

~~~

Y/n_Y/L/n: