Jealousy~Rafe

Me and Rafe have been dating for 8ish months. Today we were supposed to hang out but he got busy, working on Cameron Development with his dad so I hung out with Sarah, and her boyfriend Topper.

~~~

At around 9pm, I was sitting on the couch with Sarah and Topper when I got a text.

Rafe ❤️: are you still at my house?

me: yes are you done everything?

Rafe ❤️: yea come to my room i miss you

me: ill be up there in 2 minutes 🫶

"Rafe's finished all the work shit, im ganna go see him you guys.. you guys do whatever the hell you guys do when youre alone." I spoke making them laugh as I walked away, and up stairs.

Walking up the stairs was a workout, as theres so fucking many but finally, I made it to Rafe's room.

I opened the door and found his laying in his bed with wet hair, and shirtless so I'm assuming he had just showered.

"Hey." He grinned, "Hi." I smiled as I climbed in to his bed. I leaned over and pressed a kiss on to his lips before getting comfy on his bed.

Rafe lifted up the comforter, as I crawled under it and cuddled close to his body.

"How was the Cameron Development stuff?" I asked him. He talked on and on about how stressful it was, and how many houses they were selling and I nodded, humming out little "yeah" 's and pretended to be interested for him.

Once he was done he spoke again, "Enough about me, how was your day?" He asked. "M'pretty good." I said.

"What did you do?" He asked. "Well I went to the county club with Sarah and Topper and golfed." I said. "So you'll golf with Sarah and Top but not me?" He said.

"Trust me baby, I didn't want to. They told me we would just eat but then they started golfing and I had to join or I would of just sat there." I said. "Oh. What else did you do?" He asked.

"Well, then we went to Toppers house because he has a pool and swam for awhile." I said. " Why is Topper suddenly your best friend?" He said.

"What? Rafe Topper is literally your sister's boyfriend. I was hanging out with Sarah and he happened to be there, is that not okay?" I said. "I just think it's weird." He said.

"Whats weird Rafe?" I asked. "I dunno Y/n that you practically hung out all day with frickin' Topper" He said. "Rafe Topper is your sisters fucking boyfriend and she was there! I wouldn't hang out with him alone because I agree that would be weird but whats wrong with today?" I asked.

"I-baby I just don't like it." He said. "I-I don't know what you want me to say? Like you want me to apologize? I-I'm sorry?" I said.

"Forgot it Y/n its fine." He said as he pulled out his phone. "I-are you mad at me?" I asked.

"How would you feel if Kelce was dating your friend Ellie, and I was hanging out with Kelce but he brung his girlfriend and I-I refuse to watch Disney princess movies with you but I watched one with them and then went and swam in Ellies pool?" He said.

"I-well.. I guess I might be a little jealous but if she's dating Kelce I would have no reason to be mad you're all in relationships, and it's not like you're hanging out with just Ellie, she wasn't even supposed to be there." I said.

"Well I...I guess you're right but I just-I don't like it." He said. "Do you not trust me?" I said. "It's not that." He said. "Well then what?" I said.

"I don't know Y/n I just don't like you hanging with my friends I mean they're like me." He said. "The fuck do you mean 'like you' ?" I said.

He didn't say anything. "You're saying you would cheat on your girlfriend with your best friend's girlfriend?" I said. "No! Absolutely not your twisting my fucking words." He said.

"I just don't understand what you're saying." I said, in annoyance turning to lay on my back and not face him.

"Y/n I would never cheat on you I hope you don't think that." He said. "I'm just upset you think I would." I said. "No Baby, I'm really sorry. I was just pissed off because I was so stressed and hearing about you hanging with Topper just pushed the button and made me so-so fucking jealous" He said.

"Rafe I love you.. a fucking lot I would never do anything like that." I said. "I know I'm sorry, I love you so so much." He kissed me.

I kissed him back, pulling away to speak "And.. if it made you uncomfortable I'm sorry too." I said.

"M'fine just kiss me." He said, pulling me face back towards his.