bad friends~rafe

A/N:

trigger waring: forced throwing up

This was recommended by:

IndianFlower1331 sorry i kinda took my own turn on this i hope you still like it :)

I was friends with these two other girls that I always hung out with, Elena, and Braya.

When Elena started dating topper we started to hang around him and his two other friends, Kelce, and Rafe.

Today I was hanging out with Elena and Braya when Elenas phone started ringing.

"I better get that." She said as she answered the phone.

"Hey top... oh yeah for sure i'd love to, Im with Braya.. and Y/n, right now. Yeah- Sure." She says as she hangs up.

"What did he say?" asked Braya. "If we wanna go out on his friends dads boat." She grins.

"Y/n, I know you're normally busy so you dont have to come if you dont want to." Says Elena. "no im not busy." I faked a smile.

"Oh." She said blankly. "Come on guys lets go pick bathing suits." Braya said.

~~~

After getting ready we drove down to Rafe's house where we were met with him, Topper, and Kelce.

We all said hey to each other before getting on to the Druthers.

It was really hot out so it was a perfect day for this.

I had on a bikini top and denim shorts, and I was sat on a couch, with a beer can in my hand.

I didn't feel well, I never got sea sick so I didn't know what was going on.

"You good? You look like shit." Says Elena. "Wow thanks Elena, I appreciate it." I rolled my eyes. "You good though?" She asks. I shrugged.

"I don't really feel the best." I say. "Last time you said you didn't feel well you were just being dramatic." Said Braya.

"That was like the eighth grade!" I said. "Still." She shrugs.

Rafe, Kelce, and Topper sat there awkwardly, not sure if they should say something.

I huffed as I sat back, grabbing my t-shirt and putting it back on, as I felt uncomfortable.

"You want like tylenol or something? We got a med drawer inside." Said Rafe. "Thanks but, I'm good." I gave him a little smile.

"Do you have a bathroom?" I asked, "Yeah, just inside, downstairs, then first door to the left." He said. "Thanks" I said as I stood up.

I felt dizzy, but I shook it off and forced myself to get inside.

Immediately I heard Elena say "Sorry about her, Shes so dramatic, shes been in a bitchy mood all week acting like the victim and shit."

I took a deep, shaky breath as I walked to the bathroom.

I locked the door and stood there. Tears filled my eyes as I stared at the reflection.

"Get it together." I whispered to myself, as I wiped my eyes.

My stomach hurt terribly bad, and I needed to make it feel better.