Makeup~Rafe

Me and Rafe had been dating a month, friends from school for much longer and it was going to be my first time spending the night with him, as we had never stayed the night with each other before. I was really exited, I planned a bunch of stuff for us to do and movies to watch for when he came over and it was all going great until I the part I had been dreading came, actually going to bed.

And the reason for that was Rafe had never seen me without makeup before. It really wouldn't be a problem expect when my ex first saw me without makeup he hated what he saw, and said I was ugly without it, and I absolutely did not want to hear that from Rafe.

So, when I saw he was getting tired, I just had him lay on my chest until he fell asleep, and that's when I crept to the bathroom to wash my face.

I knew this was pathetic but I just wasn't ready to hear him say he didn't think I was pretty anymore.

So after I was bare faced, I climbed into bed and went to sleep.

~~~

The next morning I woke up and thanked god that Rafe was still asleep. I carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom connected to my room, turning on the light and closing the door hoping Rafe wouldn't wake up.

I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did skin prep before beginning to do my makeup. I wasn't gonna do anything heavy just some a basic base, I didn't want him to think anything weird.

As I was in the middle of it, I heard his amazingly sexy morning voice through the door. "You okay? You've been in there awhile."

"What?! Oh yeah, just woke up so got up to brush my teeth" I said through the door. With that he opened the bathroom door, and I froze.

I didn't know what to say, I felt like I had been caught in a crime. "Why are you putting makeup on at 9am? Aren't we just staying home?" He asked. "Um.. yeah we are I just- I wanted to look pretty today." I said.

He looked very confused.. and really fucking good, shirtless with his messy hair. "You always look pretty." He said. I frowned, I felt like a catfish, my own boyfriend hasn't seen me without makeup.

"You don't know how I look without makeup Rafe." I said. "And you don't need to put it on for me, you're beautiful and having a bare face isn't gonna change that." He said.

I smiled, looking down trying to hide the way he was making me blush. I looked up at him, sighing before grabbing a wipe, and wiping all the products off of my face, looking up at him with a hopeful, nervous look.

He smiled, his hands cupping my face as he spoke. "I don't know what you were so nervous for, you're beautiful Y/n. Not even gonna lie you look really cute all nervous and blushing like this" He teased making me laugh as he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Gosh I feel like a weight is off my shoulders now that you've seen me and are not fucken' frightened" I laughed. "Why would I be?" He laughed.

"My ex was. The first time he saw me without makeup he was disgusted and said to never not wear it around him again." I said. "What the fuck? Jesus he's an asshole, and doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, you're the most pretty girl i've ever seen" He said. "I love you" I said, wrapped my arms around the back of his neck to pull him in for a hug. "I love you, too" He said, wrapping him arms around my waist to hug me back.

~~

A/n:
Idk I just felt like writing something soft and fluffy. Ik this probably should've been written with drew or something but i like writing for rafe best lol.