Some boys take a beautiful girl & hide her away from the rest of the world ~Rafe

"Some boys take a beautiful girl and hide her away from the rest of the word"

~~~

There was a party tonight that my best friend Sarah was throwing for her birthday. I wasn't a big party person but it was my best friend's party so of course I would go, I was actually exited.

I sat at my vanity, applying more blush to my face when my boyfriend Kerrin called.

I pressed on the answer button, "Hi!" I said. "Hey, what are you doing??" He asked. "Getting ready, its Sarah's birthday she's throwing a party." I said.

"You're going?" He asked. "Of course I am she's my best friend." I said. "Babe you know how those parties get. It's not your thing, I don't think you should go." He said. "What? Im ganna go Kerrin." I said.

"Why don't you tell Sarah you don't feel well, and you're sorry but you'll see her another day." He said. "Kerrin.. that's not fair." I said.

"I just want you to be safe babe, I mean what if someone spikes you're drink or some douche bag guy tries something on you- o-or what if you get pressured into drinking too much or other shit.. it's wild babe come on, you know I am right." He said. "Yeah, whatever. You always do this." I said with frustration as I hung up the phone.

He always did this, not let me go out, not let me where what I want, or even post a picture on my story. He claims he's trying to keep me safe but I was so done with it.

I turned off my phones ringer, knowing he would keep blowing up my phone before grabbing the little gift bag I packed for Sarah, and leaving the house.

~~~

Arriving at the party, I already had 4 missed calls and 25+ text messages but I only sighed, and turned off my phone. I found Sarah and gave her the present, before hanging out with her for awhile before she went over to hang out with her boyfriend John B. This is the first party (other then a bonfire) Ive seen kooks and pogues both at a party. Since its Sarah's birthday, she invited all her pogue friends and just put it on her snapchat story so anyone else could come.

I didn't really know her pogue friends and it would be awkward to just tag along so I tried to find someone else I knew, but just as I walked over to where I saw one of my friends, I bumped into someone, straight into their chest.

I didn't know who they were but they were tall, and smelt really good.. and their drink spilt right out of their red solo cup, onto their shirt, my shirt and a bit of my hair.

"Fuck, watch where you're walking!" He sounded mad. I looked up at him, and got even more nervous as I saw it was Sarah's brother, Rafe. He wasn't known to be the nicest person and I really didn't want trouble.

"I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't see you." I said. His expression seemed to have changed when he saw me, I didn't know why but I was happy it did.

"It-yeah it's fine. You're Sarah's friend right? Y/n? I'm her brother, Rafe" He asked. "Yeah, I am. And I know who you are Rafe, everyone does" I laughed, happy he didn't seem to be as mad anymore.

"Why don't you come upstairs and change your shirt.. I feel kinda bad now I split my drink all over you. Im sure Sarah wouldn't want you in a beer stained shirt, just grab something from her closet." He said. "Oh it's really okay, I'm the one who bumped into you. But thanks, I will come and grab something from Sarah's room" I said.

"Alright, well I guess we can keep each other company, Ive gotta change to." He said, I gave him a smile as a reply, the both of us walking up stairs.