Prologue

Aira Hart. The only child in the Hargreeves household who doesn't share the last name like the others. A member of the Umbrella Academy but is not a Hargreeves. She doesn't really care at all when it all comes down to it. She cares about honing her skills, saving people, spending time with the Hargreeves children and them treating her like family despite some of them being shithead brats. Aira was dropped and left on the doorstep of the Hargreeves household with a letter containing the name that she is to be given and her "abnormalities", as her birth mother  mentioned. Reginald Hargreeves did not give a damn at first sight but when he saw a glint of small streaks of lightning surrounding Aira's tiny hands, he took her in and even respected the mother's wish.

Aira Hart. The Black Sheep. Number Zero. The last to join the Umbrella Academy. Someone who can produce a deadlier lightning and fire attacks as the element she conjures comes in the color of black. Once hit, you either get burned to death, electrocuted, a small burn, or get zapped. It all depends on her mood, really.

Aira Hart. Ben Hargreeves' light. The only person Ben trusts showing his power. The person that Ben will give anything just to spend the rest of his life with. Problem is, he died too early. 

Aira Hart.