Chapter 10

I finished showering and got dressed.

I looked at my reflection and was quite happy with how I look. I combed my hair thoroughly and just let it air dry.

I grabbed the blazer that Allison lent me and went to the kitchen.

"...entire square block. 42 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee." I heard Five complain, slamming something on the table.

"The old man hated caffeine. Says that it'll cloud your mind of toxicity." I said as I finally entered the kitchen.

Inside was Klaus, Allison and Five.

"Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us." Klaus laughed, wiggling his toes that was on full display.

I went to him and slid his feet that was on top of the table.

"Hey, will you look at that." Klaus looked at me.

"You look beautiful." He said then twirled me around.

I laughed as I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Is that Klaus talking or the drugs." I commented after he stopped spinning me around.

"That's the ghost of this talking." He pointed at the shirt I was wearing then sat back down.

"Why? Whose shirt is that?" Five asked trying to look into more cupboards in hope of finding coffee.

"It was Ben's" I answered.

He stood up straight and still, not saying anything but after a few seconds, he opened his mouth. 

"I'm taking the car." Five said.

"Where are you going?" Klaus queried, sitting up straight.

Five looked at him in a bored expression. "To get a decent cup of coffee."

I raised my hand, "Get me one, too."

Five rolled his eyes but still nodded.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison asked, her arms crossed.

"I know how to do everything." Five seethed and blinked out of the room. 

"Why drive when he can just fucking blink away." I sighed, sitting down and rubbing my head.

We stayed silent for a few seconds when Mr. Know It All blinked back.