Chapter 7

Mini Five walked past us and headed straight for the kitchen.

The rest of us followed him, still confused why he hasn't changed.

Literally.

As in he hasn't aged at all ever since he disappeared on us.

When we reached the kitchen, Five was already making himself a snack that Vanya used to do to him.

Peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich.

Weird combination but the both of them claim that it deserves a five star rating from Gordon Ramsay

Vanya and Luther sat on the chairs on either side of the table, Allison just stood up, Diego leaned on the table while Klaus and I sat on the table.

Comfortable.

"What's the date? The exact date?" Five asked, breaking the silence.

"The 24th." Vanya answered, also looking at Five with wonder.

"Of what?"

"March" she answered once again.

"Good." Five shortly replied without any emotion.

"Doesn't hurt to ask nicely, does it?" I whispered loud enough for mini Five to hear.

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes and I raised my hands up in defense with a slight smile.

"So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Luther asked Five who was too focused preparing his sandwich.

Either Five is suffering from some kind of side effect or he's just plainly ignoring Luther.

"It's been 17 years." Luther stood up and looked down on Five. His height obviously towering over the mini Hargreeve.

"It's been a lot longer than that." Five scoffed, not backing down on Luther's try hard dominance.

Five teleported or blinked behind Luther to get something from one of the shelves.

"I haven't missed that." Luther commented on Five's power.

I laughed at his comment, "No shit, Sherlock. I remember him scaring Klaus everynigh-"

"Where'd you go?" Diego cut me off and asked Five without looking at him.

I rolled my eyes and sent a jolt of electricity his side.

Diego jumped a bit from the contact and slapped the back of my head.

I was about to counter when Five answered the question.

"The future. It's shit, by the way" Five blinked back to his position as he said that.

"Called it." Klaus exclaimed, raising his finger.

I grabbed his hand and lowered it back, shushing him in the process.

"I should've listened to the old man. You know, jumping through space is one thing, jumping through time is a toss of the dice." Five said while getting something from the refrigerator.

He looked at Klaus up and down, "Nice dress."

"Oh, well, danke!" Klaus smiled at him, playing with the skirt he has on.

"Wait, how did you get back?" Vanya questioned their strange brother who literally just fell from the sky.

"In the end, I had to project my consciousness forward into a suspended quantum state version of myself across every possible instance of time." Five explained simply.