Chapter 9

The sound of talking from just outside the room woke me up from my sleep. From the sound of the voice, it sounds like Klaus.

I stretched my limbs with a loud groan, which Klaus must've heard since he knocked on the door.

"Hey, Aira. You up yet?" He asked from the other side of the door.

I haven't fully woken up and my consciousness is hanging by a thread but that was all interrupted by Klaus opening the door.

"Silence means yes, right?" he said, mocking what I said to Luther yesterday at the family meeting. He let himself in and plopped on the bed beside me.

I whined because of the sudden intruder, forcing me to wake up.

"Fuck off if you don't want to get burned to a crisp, Klaus." I warned him, holding his arm and burning him a bit.

He quickly jumped up and shook my grip off of him with a hiss of pain.

"Forgot how scary you can be when woken up." Klaus stated.

I forced myself to sit up while rubbing the sleepiness off my eye.

"What do you want, Klaus." I asked him with a sigh.

"Can you accompany me to breakfast? Or lunch? I don't really know what time it is, I just woke up as well." Klaus said with a laugh.

"Well couldn't you just stay asleep. Why do you have to drag me along." I complained, stretching my legs while standing up.

"Because someone keeps on bugging me." Klaus grumbled under his breath but I still heard him.

"And who is that someone?" I asked him while fixing the bed.

Klaus took a while to answer so I looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"Um. Drugs." he answered with a shrug.

I sighed once I finished with my task.

"I'm going to go take a shower. I'll meet you downstairs." I told him.

"But you didn't bring any clothes when you got here." Klaus said nonchalantly.

I turned to look at him with my brows furrowed.

"And how on Earth did you know that?" I questioned him.

Klaus stuttered for a while and just shrugged. "Coincidence? I'll meet you downstairs." he quickly said, not even letting me reply.

He gave a weird comment but he was right with that. You actually didn't have any clothes. I can ask Allison but we're not the same size.