chapter eleven: dream a little dream of me

Eddie opens the door of his trailer for you. He walks you to his room and you sit on his bed. He pulls his guitar off the wall and starts playing you something. It's not his usual metal playing, it's softer; like something by Fleetwood Mac but on electric guitar.
"What song is this?" you ask.
"Uh I actually wrote this one myself." Eddie says with a smile.
The melody sounds sweet, almost romantic.
You watch him play and he looks at you and finishes the song.
"Hey y/n?" Eddie says.
"Yeah?" you ask.
"I wrote that song the night I came home from the lake. The night we got to know each other." Eddie says. "Something about that night felt different to me. I wanted to capture the feeling of it in a song."
He looks into your eyes and holds one of your hands, you blush.
"I wrote it for you, y/n." Eddie confesses.
You're left speechless as you look into his dark eyes.

Eddie rests his thumb against the side of your chin and slowly moves his hand right underneath your ear, holding your face

Eddie rests his thumb against the side of your chin and slowly moves his hand right underneath your ear, holding your face. He moves closer.
"Can I kiss you?" he asks.
"Yes." you answer.
He leans in closer and you close your eyes as he presses his lips against yours. They're soft. Your cheeks are flushed as he caresses your face with his thumb, kissing you slowly. You feel his cold rings on the side of your neck and as you place your hand in his hair you're startled by a loud beeping sound.

You open your eyes and suddenly you're in your bed.
"Shit." you say as you realize; you just dreamt of kissing Eddie.