chapter twenty-nine: dress shopping

Robin and you are looking through prom dress catalogs at work.

"Ok but this one's way too puffy and frilly I think I'd rather just not go at this point." Robin says.
"Robin you're gonna find one! Plus there's no way you're not going to prom when Vicky asked you to go with her." you say.
"That's another thing! She didn't ask me to be her date and there was no grand promposal we were just hanging out and she said 'come with me to prom!' and i was like 'ok!' so what if she meant as friends?" Robin says.
"Doesn't change the fact that you're excited to go with her." you say.
She smiles.

"Please tell me you found your dresses so you can get back to work now

"Please tell me you found your dresses so you can get back to work now." Steve says sarcastically.
Robin rolls her eyes and puts on her vest. You do the same and get behind the counter.

After work you drive with Robin to the store of the catalog you were looking through. You each have your choices.

"Hi! Can I see this dress please?" Robin says while pointing to the green dress.

"Can I see this one please?" you say while pointing to the black dress on the right

The worker points you both to the dressing rooms and she hangs each dress on the inside of your rooms

You try on your dress and before you leave the room you're automatically in love with how it looks on you. You step out of the dressing room.
"Oh my god you look so pretty!" Robin says.
"You do too!" you say as you admire her pretty green dress.
You get the gloves to match the dress and Robin and you leave with your dresses.

You drop Robin off and head home.

Your phone rings.
"Hello" you say.
"So?" Eddie says.
"I got it!" you say excitedly.
"Awesome! So what color should my tie be?" he asks.
"Black." you say.
"Ooh I'm excited to see you pretty girl." he says.
"Come over now? You can't see the dress yet but you can see me." you say flirtatiously.
"Hell yeah I'm on my way then!" Eddie says as he hangs up.

Eddie greets you at the door with a kiss and you walk him to your room. He jumps onto your bed and you lay next to him. He climbs on top of you and showers you in kisses all over your face and neck and you giggle in the joy it brings you. He backs up and talks to you as he plays with your hair and you play with his rings on his fingers. You joke around and flirt with each other and you play music in your room as you hang out for the rest of the night.