chapter twenty-one: breakfast 💌

*small smut warning*
You wake up cuddling Eddie and look over at him, still sleeping. He looks peaceful and you give him a kiss on the cheek before getting up from bed. You find your underwear and put them on along with Eddie's famous Hellfire club shirt. You walk over to your kitchen to make breakfast.

You start heating butter on the pan as you hear footsteps coming your way.
"Good morning sunshine." Eddie says with his raspy sleepy voice.
You turn to face him. "Good morning baby." you say.
He walks up to you and says "there's my shirt" smiling as he pulls you in from the collar for a kiss.

You turn back around to face the pan and pour in pancake batter.
"What are you making?" he asks.
"Pancakes. Do you like pancakes?" you ask smiling as he holds your waist.
"I can think of something I'd prefer eating right now." he says softly in your ear while strumming his fingers up the side of your thigh.
"That's so cheesy." you say giggling.
He laughs. His fingers play with the side of your underwear. "You just taste so good." he whispers in your ear, giving you goosebumps.
"Eddie...I have to make breakfast." you say flustered.
"Oh I'm sorry baby am I distracting you?" he says teasingly while pulling his fingers along the band of your panties.
"Mhm." you say as he slowly slides his hand down your underwear, making you gasp.
"Oh ok we wouldn't want the pancakes to burn would we?" he says pulling his hand back out. He knows what he's doing and it's making you want him more.
"No it's ok you can keep going." you say with a laugh.
"You sure you can stay focused honey?" he says while his hand travels down your panties and finds your clit. He starts circling it softly.
"I- Mhm." you say in between gasps.
"Words, princess." he says with a cocky grin while stopping.
"Eddie please." you say.
"Please...?" he says.
"You're killing me. Please touch me honey." you say.
"Ok baby." he says touching you again.
You moan softly and try to stay focused watching the pancakes but it's difficult over how good it feels. He strums you like his guitar; the music being the noises coming through your lips. You flip a pancake over and it's golden brown, you're impressed with yourself until Eddie speeds up and causes you to splash some of the batter out of the pan.
"Careful sweetheart." he tells you smiling.
"Mhm." you say.
Eddie's rhythm and speed edges you closer and closer to the edge. Your legs start trembling and Eddie notices and holds you up by your waist with his other hand, helping you keep your balance. You grip onto the countertop and as your sounds get louder, Eddie kisses your neck softly sending you into your release.
"Cum for me pretty girl." he whispers.
You whimper and Eddie keeps the same rhythm, letting you ride out your orgasm blushing and sweating.
Once it's over Eddie takes his fingers and licks them.
"Thank you gorgeous." he says while kissing your cheek. You're left a blushing mess as you finish making the pancakes and Eddie sets the table.
You'll never be able to look at pancakes the same.

You sit and eat with Eddie.
"These are probably the best pancakes I've ever had y/n." he says.
"Really?!" you say excitedly.
"Yeah! Well done baby." he says smiling, enjoying the pancakes.

" he says smiling, enjoying the pancakes

"What time is it?" you ask.
"Uhh...almost 8." Eddie says while looking at his watch.
"Eddie! You have to go to school!" you say.
"Mmm I think I'll skip today to stay here with you." he says.
"Uhh no. You gotta keep your grades up Eddie, you're graduating this time around. Besides, that wouldn't work, Steve's picking me up to take me to work soon and you have Hellfire today." you say.
"Awe are you keeping track of my Hellfire schedule?" Eddie says smiling.
"I'm picking up Dustin with Steve after work if you wanna take me home from there. But in order for that to happen you can't miss school." you say smiling.
"Mm ok but if it's Hellfire day I'm gonna need my shirt hun. Do you mind handing it over?" he says smirking.
You smile and take his shirt off you, naked underneath. He admires you as he takes his shirt back.
"You're so beautiful y/n." he says reaching out to touch your waist.
"Ok loverboy let's get ready to go." you laugh while walking to your room.

Once you're both dressed you head outside. Steve pulls up and smiles when he sees Eddie walk out behind you.
"See you later pretty girl." Eddie kisses you and waves to Steve before walking to his van.

"Looks like you had fun last night." Steve says as you get into his car.
"Shut up!" you laugh.
He laughs and drives away.