chapter thirty-one: prom night 💌

*smut warning*

Since your feet still hurt, Eddie offers to carry you into your house. You accept his offer and he lifts you up like a princess.

He lays you down gently on your bed and then walks over to your closet to get both of you some pajamas. He changes as you take your makeup off and undo your hair.

"Eddie can you take my dress off for me? I can't reach the zipper." you say flirting, knowing that you absolutely can reach your zipper.
"Of course sweetheart." he says as he very slowly pulls your zipper down. He kisses your shoulder and neck while he does it, leaving you flustered.
"Hey baby? Do you wanna help me with something else too?" you say smiling.

He automatically understands and pulls you in and kisses you passionately and roughly before pushing you back onto your bed. He takes his shirt off while climbing on top of you and kissing your neck. As he kisses and licks your neck he multitasks and takes your underwear and bra off, as well as his pants.
He takes one of your boobs and circles it with his tongue as you gasp in pleasure. He doesn't waste any time and he moves his hand in between your thighs and starts circling your clit too. You moan.

"Is this okay pretty girl?" he says.
"God yes." you answer as you pull him in to make out while he touches you, leaving soft gasps and moans in his mouth.

You stop him for a bit as you switch positions so that you're on top and you pull down his boxers revealing his hard cock. You position yourself on top of it and thrust your clit along the shaft, making you both moan in pleasure. This continues for a while until another idea comes to your mind.
"Can I sit on your face?" you ask Eddie.
"Yes please." he says.
You position yourself and he starts eating you out and you bend over and start licking the tip of his dick as he continues. You continue to give each other head as you fill the room with the sounds.

"Eddie I need you inside me." you say desperately.
Eddie flips you over and gets up to grab a condom out of your drawer and puts it on. He positions himself at your entrance and slowly slides himself in.
He thrusts himself in and out of you as you leave scratches up and down his back.
"You feel so good y/n." Eddie moans.
"I'm almost there baby." you moan as Eddie takes his hand and starts rubbing your clit, leaving shocks of pleasure through your body.
His thrusts get sloppier as your back arches and you begin to ride through your orgasm.
"Eddie I want you to finish in my mouth." you say as you twitch from your finished orgasm.
Eddie pulls himself out of you and takes the condom off before caressing your face and fucking your mouth. It doesn't take long for him to release down your throat and it makes you blush as you watch his face when he does it. He looks ethereal.
He gets a towel to wipe your chin and then kisses you as you both collapse onto your bed.
"I love you pretty boy." you say.
"I love you too pretty girl. You know...I'm gonna marry you one day." he says as he cuddles you and plays with your hair. You're left a blushing and smiling mess at the idea until you both fall asleep.