Ch. 34: Back to School

The next day, Lilith woke up and found her daughter wrapped around her. Lilith thought it was cute when she realized, where was Camila? Hearing a sound, Lilith heard the bathroom door was cracked and the sound of running water was heard.

'Ah, I see. She's in the shower.' Lilith thought.

Lilith looked back at Luz and hugged her.

"I'm never going to let you go again. I swear I'll protect you, now and always." Lilith whispered to her daughter, kissing her on the forehead and returning to sleep some more.

By the end of Camila's shower, Lilith was asleep again. Camila came out and saw the sight.

"Now that's just adorable."

Summoning her new scroll, Camilia took a picture of them and saved it as her new wallpaper.

She walked over and shook Lilith.

"Mi Amor, you need to wake up, we have to enroll Luz to Hexside."

Lilith moaned as she awoke again, blinking away as she turned to her wife.

"Right. Right. Best to hurry before school begins or else Bump may be too busy by then." Lilith said as she shook her daughter awake, "Wake up, Lucenda, today's a big day."

Luz moaned as she blinked awake, feeling a large bed head as she sat up on the bed.

"What time is it?" Luz asked.

"Who knows." Lilith said, "I don't care as long as I'm with my wife and daughter."

Camilia giggled at her as she looked to her daughter.

"You and Lily need to get ready, Mija. We're going to Hexside to talk with Principal Bump to get you unbanned and enrolled for next semester." Camilia said to her.

Luz gasped loudly as she smiled brightly, almost blinding them. Luz ran to her room to get ready, and Lilith looked at Camila.

"Is she always like this?"

"Whenever she's excited. And since we're back in a realm where magic is real, Luz will probably be like this a lot." Camilia said with a chuckle.

"So how much damage should I be ready for?"

The sound of a vase shattering answered that.

"Sorry!" Luz said.

"Probably a few expense items." Camilia said with a small bit of sweat.

"I'll let father know to remove anything breakable." Lilith said.

Another smashing sound was heard as the wife's turned to the door.

"Sorry again! I'll clean it up!" Luz shouted.

"Better make that on the double." Lilith said quickly.

"We can do that on the way out." Camila said, "You need to get in the shower."

Lilith got up and started walking to the bathroom, Camila gave Lilith a quick spank as she walked passed her.

"Oh! Darling!" Lilith said with a blush, giggling a bit.

"I'll be waiting, Mi Amor." Camila said.

Winking at the blue haired girl, Camilia bent over at a dresser to purposefully give her a view of her caramel-colored bottom. Lilith felt something run down her nose and quickly went to the bathroom. Camila knew what happened, she's done this before.

"Still got it." She said.

Lilith placed a rag against her bleeding nose.

"She's still got it."