Anti × Dark 🍓🧸🌧️ The Roof's Written Confession Part 1

Heads up, Trigger Warning, This is a little depressing.

Anti's POV

Darkiplier. The menace of a doppelganger for Mark. My love. Not that he, or anyone for that matter, would know...I have accustomed to hiding my feelings..and by that, I really only mean that I stay away from Dark the best I can.

Everything about him is a Devil given masterpiece, in my eyes. His black hair, how it falls perfectly to the side of his face, sometimes making it's way over his eye. His voided black eyes that go red when he turns pure demonic. His big, strong, calloused hands, used and worked to perfection. His body, his curves, his muscles, his broad shoulders, all of it carried gracefully and proudly. His skin tone, shown to a tint of grey, and his nails; like the claws of an eagle's.

He's perfection.

And I'm me...

I have liked, or at least noticed my feelings for the suited man about 3 years ago, and we used to be close friends, but I put distance between us. I just couldn't act normal around him anymore, without giving it away...so I just stopped. Either way I'd have lost our friendship, so either way it's a loss. Oh well. Everyone thinks I'm asexual anyway, so maybe just keep it that way.

However, that's also wrong, as everyone also thinks I've never been laid...but I have. Against my will, technically, but I still did. That's why everyone thinks I'm asexual. 'Cause I won't get with anyone after that. No one wants mr anyway. I'm too annoying and too troublesome to people. Sometimes I wonder why nobody kicks me out, but I'm not complaining. I have a roof, a bed, and food.

Speaking of roof...that's where I currently am. I always come up here. To escape. Only Jameson knows I ever come up here; I suppose Dark used to, but...I mean..yeah, we stopped talking so...

Anyway, it's dinner time right now. The sun is setting, coloring the sky in a mixture of blood orange, soft yellow, and pastel pink. If you sit just right, and look closely, you can see the ocean from the house. The Septic house sits right on the top of a hill. The perfect spot if you ask me.

I miss Dark beyond words, and I feel like a burden to people. I hate that. I have a spoiled brat attitude and have a mouth, but I really just want someone to like me. I want someone to hug me, or tell me that I matter. But no one does. Even Jameson, no matter kind he is to me, he's never said anything of the sort. Whatever. It's not like I'd ever except anything like that.

I mean, Sean tried hugging me once, and I possessed him, technically out of shock, but I did nonetheless. Dark had tried to say he was proud of me, and I wrote it off. It somehow turned into a fight; being my fault of course...as it always was.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, but that's what happens. That's how I know I'll never have anything like that...cause my first relationship destroyed anything positive or physical.

He touched me, hit me, broke me down verbally and emotionally, and raped me. That was what drove me to get away from him. 'Course, no one that I lived with or talked to now knew about that. That was a long time ago.

When I first realized my feelings for Dark, I pushed it off and always tried to ignore it. Keyword tried. He was the first one to make me feel like that, ever. Even more so after him.

Anytime he talked, I couldn't help but focus on his voice more than his words, causing me to not pay attention to what he actually ever said. Anytime he touched my shoulder, grazed my arm, or grazed my hand from handing me something, it always left my skin tingling, messing with my nerves.

I always found myself watching his arm or shoulder muscles when he lifted someone, something, or had to be physical to deal with the Ipliers.

I always watched his eyes, being attentive to everything around him, watching out for danger or a sign that he was gonna have to reprimand someone, and if he looked at me, and we made eye contact? My face would start burning up, and I'd have to walk away or hide my face, making it hard to hide my crush.

Don't even get me started on the smile he only ever gave me or Mark. It was so powerful to me, it made me lightheaded. His laugh? It was music to my ears.

Don't even get me started when he made a noise. If he grunted, or groaned from frustration, or growled when he was impatient, or snarled when he was angry...I know it shouldn't've, but it turned me on..

It sucks to admit, but it did. Thinking about it, it still does. I get a shiver sent up my spine thinking about what it could be like to kiss those soft lips of his....

I have to go. Chase is yelling my name, wondering where I am. Until my next writing session...

~Anti

I sigh, thinking back to the moment that I was writing this at the top of the Septic house. If only old Anti from then had known what was coming..

I smile fondly back to the moment Dark and I had our first kiss, after he'd read that page of my journal.

No, not diary. Journal. There's a difference.

"Anti, baby. You gonna come love me?" Dark sings from the bedroom. I giggle a borderline girly giggle, saved just for my one and only Dark. "Yes Darky, I'm coming. Have patience." I sing back in a teasing tone. I close the book, jumping and letting out a glitchy squeak when I feel big hands wrap around my clothed torso. "You sassing me? You know daddy doesn't like when kitten sasses." Dark growls lowly in my ear, sending goosebumps up my arm.

I'm left with my breath short and quick, a feeling of excitement pumping through my veins. With him walking away, I throw the book on the couch and scurry off to Dark, practically pouncing on him when I see him on the bed waiting for me, treating him like prey.

I jump on him, pushing him back so he's laying back on the bed, me straddling his torso. I lean forward and give him a peck on the lips before moving to his neck, licking and nibbling like he's a snack...which he practically is to me.

"Don't finish me off too quickly. You won't be able to enjoy the flavor if you do." He warns, breathing a little heavier under the pleasure I'm feeding to his neck. His hands hold my hips steady while I work, my hands resting on the back of his neck and the bed by the side of his head, holding myself steady. He turns his head, giving more skin area for contact. I hum into the kissing and nibbling, making his breath notably hitch at the feeling. I smile into the kiss, loving the thought that I can make him feel like that.

He makes me feel like that, and has for as long as I can remember at this point, so I take pleasure in knowing that I can make him feel the same.

"Mmm.....I love you, my love." I mumble into his neck. "I-I love you too, baby boy." He responds lowly, still in a world of vague pleasure, only seeing a glimpse of how I can make him feel. The name makes me smile more, giving me a sense of contentment.

Yes, he's top and dominant, but I like to start off with me in charge for a little bit every once in a while, making sure he feels a more romantic side of this before it all goes to me again. I'm just that loving..

I love him with all my heart, and I want to make sure he feels the love too. Devil knows that's what wakes me up in the morning.

1370 words

Part 2 has smut