Anti x Dark 🍋🌹🔥 - What Pleasure (Republished)

Anti had the random urge and desire to fuck and touch his boyfriend. He didn't know where it came from, but he knew he had to act on it. So with determination, he set off to search around the house for his demon love.
Walking around for a few minutes looking for him, he found him in the bathroom just freshly coming out of the shower. Technically he'd gotten out a little bit ago, so he had a towel around his waist; much to Anti's dislike.
"Baby~" Anti hummed as he walked into the bathroom, jumping up to sit on the bathroom counter, admiring his boyfriend's face while he did his typical shower routine.
"Hi Anti," Dark replied lovingly, leaning in to give Anti a quick peck. Anti, however, had other plans. As soon as their lips met, Anti wrapped his hand around the back of Dark's head romantically, emphasizing the depth of this kiss that Anti wanted.
This threw Dark off, who was unsuspecting. He was able to pull away, and watched his small boyfriend's eyes. He narrowed his eyes at Anti, trying to figure out what his intentions were; though he suspected. All the while, Anti was like a kid who was about to be handed candy. He bit his lip anxiously and smiled like he was holding back excitement, and kicked his feet back and forth against the cupboard. Let's be honest. Anti looked like a 5 year old Irish demon.
"Anti? What is up with you?" Dark questioned his boyfriend, abruptly pausing his routine. Anti said nothing, and instead made grabby hands at Dark, who although was confused, picked up his demon lover in his arms anyway, wrapping the demon's legs around his waist.
Immediately Anti nuzzled his face into Dark's neck, making it seem cute and innocent. He wrapped his arms around his shoulders like he'd done with his legs, acting as though he were a life source. This made Dark slightly concerned on if he was ok.
"Anti. Are you ok kitten?" Dark questioned Anti. Without words, Anti just hummed happily. Dark sighed, but held him still. He figured he'd bring him to the bed and have him lay in there while he finished his shower situation, but while walking over to the bedroom, Anti, face still buried in his neck, started to give baby kisses on his neck. Which led to Dark rolling his eyes, thinking nothing of it. But then Anti started sucking and nipping at the skin, and reaching the bed, Dark tried to set him down. Anti was having none of it.
"Nooooo," Anti mewled out. Dark sighed. "Anti, come on. Let go." Dark told him. Anti just squeezed his arms around tighter. "You're like a child," Dark chuckled.
He continued on to kiss and nibble his neck, causing Dark's breath to falter leading him to suppress a moan. Or groan.
"A-Anti, I'm serious. Stop." Dark stated as firmly as he could while Anti let one of his hands rub around Dark's neck, shoulders, and tangling his fingers in his hair. Dark let out a shaky breath, against his wishes, and felt himself grow hard.
He'd already been in the mood a lot lately, so this didn't help. Dark groaned in frustration, surprised by how good it felt to get that out. He decided to sit down and just do whatever it was that Anti wanted him to do. He didn't anticipate what was gonna occur.
"Ok ok Anti. Fine. What do you want?" Dark questions, a hint of impatience in the demon's tone. Anti bites his lip sensually and mischief flashes in his eyes, making Dark raise a brow.
"Oh but Darky~" Anti starts, pushing Dark against the headboard so he could straddle him.
"It's not so much. ." Anti continues slowly, grabbing Dark's hand in his, kissing his knuckles before placing his hand, palm down, on his thigh. This makes Dark harder, and causes his breath to pickup, eyeing his hand and Anti's devilishly gorgeous eyes carefulluy.
"As what. ." Anti says. He does one roll of his hip, in his sweatpants, making them grind. Dark groans involuntarily, making him growl in annoyance yet again, temporarily baring his demon fangs.
"It's more about. . ."
He continues to roll his hips, breathing a little through his mouth now, feeling some of the pleasure he's dishing out. He pauses to peck Dark on the lips, moving agonizingly slowly up his jawline, down his neck, to his shoulders. He lingers on his shoulder, smirking at his idea.
He licks all the way up his neck, connecting to Dark's earlobe, making him moan. He sucks on his lobe for a second before hovering over Dark's ear. He keeps hold of his hand in his, sliding it up his torso the whole time, making his hand stop at the top of his chest.
"Who~" Anti whispers warmly and softly in Dark's ear, allowing the goosebumps to rise all the way down his arms, only to take Dark's hand and raise it to his mouth. If Dark was breathing heavily before, he definitely wasn't breathing now.
Anti shoves Dark's pointer and middle fingers and put them in his mouth. He sucks on the digits, tongue swirling generously, all while holding eye contact with Dark.
Dark's eyes widen, his breathing practically stops and he holds completely still. This reaction makes Anti smirk, but the deep red that crawls across Dark's already tanned skin makes him laugh wickedly. This somehow entertains Anti. He continues, only pulling the digits out to lick up their length one more time before leading Dark's hand down to his special areas. Being how he's straddling and can't put the hand where he's aching for it, he settles for resting his hand on his inner thigh.
Dark still doesn't attempt to control his hand, and although his eyes have gone back to pleasure filled, the blush stays and his hardened member is not going down by any means. Anti, by now, is horny and sporting a good sized one himself, however, his main focus is still on Dark.
He's more obsessed with the reaction he's getting from his lover.
So, holding the still unmoved hand on his thigh, he starts grinding again, whispering sweet dirty things in Dark's ear.