Anti x Dark -👀Private School One Shot (Random) [P.R.]

I giggle as I see my best friend fall on his ass. He attempted a hand stand, and failed miserably. He just grumbles and glares at me.
"You think it's so funny, you try." he challenges. I just shake my head, knowing what he's trying to do.
"Nope. I wasn't the one that said I'd be great at it," I reply, turning around and walking over to the tree, leaning back against it. He rolls his eyes and gets up, wincing as he does so. I press my lips together to hide my smile.
"You know, yo-"
"Don't. Say. A word." he warns with a snarl. I close my mouth and leave him be, teleporting to my room.
I smile as I replay his fail in my head, and sit down at my desk. I roll the chair away from my desk, spinning around and around, groaning in boredom. I hear a group of kids running and laughing outside of my door, then hear our head master's voice screaming. The voices grow silent, but the footsteps increase, then fading into non-existence. I purse my lips, figuring they're about to be stalled up in the basement for whatever they did.
It's a pretty gruesome place if you don't follow the rules. There's two groups of boys that are known for breaking those rules, and Anti is the one singular one that doesn't do anything in a group. He breaks rules on his own.
I'm always in the shadows by the time that head master gets to Anti, but he doesn't know I've ever helped in the disasters. Anti gets pretty mad at me for leaving him, but honestly, I told him when he first started that I wouldn't ever get caught doing it. I've kept my word so far.

I decide maybe I'll just go back outside. I'm sure Anti has climbed that damn tree by now, probably watching guys mosey by like a creep. Technically, most the boys should be in class, but a few of us don't have to until later tonight. The few night classmen left. Most others are day classmen.
I roll the chair around a few more times, but being distracted, I don't realize how unstable the chair becomes. In a second, I hear a snap, and feel myself fall directly backwards. I throw my hands in front of me to attempt to counter balance, but it doesn't do anything. I land on my back, on top of the chair, my head smacked into the floor. Then I hear glitchy laughter.
I lift my head up and growl. I see Anti watching me with his mismatched eyes, smirking in amusement.
"Was it fun to fall?" he taunts, glitching out a tad. I roll my eyes and stay silent. So he comments. "Ah, the great and all powerful Darkiplier has gone all mute. Must be a bitch," he narrates like a story narrator. I look at him with a glare.
"Oh I'll show you a bitch," I argue, standing up and readying for a fight. He giggles.
"So you're admitting it?" he questions. I stop, looking at him like he's stupid.
"No, I'm not."
"But you did."
"No, I didn't. I'm not a bitch," I continue to argue. He smiles at my defense.
"But you did, Dark." he says. I growl, and run at him, ready to tear his ass apart. He laughs and glitches before I can attack.
"Oh don't be mad Darky, you'll grow up someday." he teases before I no longer feel static. I look around and see he's gone. I grumble but stomp over to my bed. I never admitted I was a bitch! He's a bitch, stupid fucking glitch bitch.
I shout out when I see him pop up in front of me, smacking me in the head with a stick. I look at him wide eyed when I see his anger.
"Don't call me that." he warns. I'm more focused on the fact that he has a stick and could hear my thoughts from outside.
"How the hell did you hear that from outside?" I question. He rolls his eyes.
"Dark, you're the one that helped me work towards heightening my power." he deadpans, walking back a few feet and watching me carefully.
"Well yeah, but you said you didn't feel a difference," I reply. He just shrugs.
"I'm the king of liars, Dark." he says, glitching himself up next to me. I shake my head, turning my head to look at him.
"You're a moron," I tell him. I see him smile.
"Thanks."

"Wanna go escape?" Anti suggests, throwing a knife up, catching it, only to repeat. I shrug at his question.
"I do, but I don't feel like getting you in trouble again." I respond. He groans.
"Then don't make it easy for them to catch me," he says. He stops throwing his knife, walking up the wall and across the ceiling, hanging upside down right above me. He looks at me and we hold eye contact.
"You do that yourself, dork. It's always your suggestion to break the rules, anyway. I'm not getting in trouble for your actions dipshit." I tell him, rolling my eyes and lifting my book back up to in front of me so I don't have to look at him.
He swiftly plucks my book from my hand, making me loose my page. I glare at him.
"Seriously? Now I lost my page," I say, trying to reach and pull it back to my hands. He smirks and makes it hover in his hand. I groan.
"No, Anti. Don't do that again."
"Why not?" he taunts.
"Because I said don't!" I reply, raising my voice. He laughs and is about to reach it back down to me, but a voice scares us.
"Mr. Iplier? Mr. Septiceye? You two should be in class!" our head master's voice bellows from the hallway. I gulp, looking up at Anti. Had it gotten that late already? I look at my watch, and realize that it is indeed two hours passed time.
Shit. . .
Anti looks at me with shock, and both our gazes shoot over towards the door when we hear the doorknob twist.
I quickly reach up to grip Anti's wrist, teleporting us away before head master could see us. There's no way we can go back now. He'll be checking for us everywhere, and when he realizes that we're not anywhere we're supposed to be, it'll mean death for both me and Anti.
Teleporting us outside, Anti no longer has a ceiling to float from. He suddenly drops right on top of me, making me grunt from impact. God he's heavy.
"Get off me! You heavy fuck," I struggle, trying to push him off. He would've rolled off by now, simply from this being a little awkward, but my sentence made him laugh.
"Y-you a-are a bitch! Hahaha. .I'm barely more than 130 pounds!" he laughs out, unable to contain himself. I grumble. I'm not a bitch, and I am not weak. He's laying directly where my arms can't push. Meaning, he's gonna be laying on top of me until he rolls off of me, or stands up himself.
"Just get off!" I roar again. He keeps laughing at my struggle, but rolls off regardless. "Jesus," I comment under my breath.
"What do you want to do, now?" I ask. He shrugs, still smiling, but no longer laughing.
"I don't know. There's not much here to do." he says bluntly. I mock shooting myself with my hand, teleporting myself on the lowest branch of our tree.
I call it our tree because no one else sits at this tree anymore. Only Anti and I actually sit next to it, climb up it, or even just talk at it. It's a little abandoned with us here now.
He looks at me, and I can see the mischief flash across his facial features. I frown, knowing what he's about to suggest.
"We could-"
"No, Anti. We are not sneaking out. That will only make things worse," I warn him, giving him a look. It doesn't faze him.
"If we're caught." he adds. I shake my head.
"No."
"But why not!?" he shouts, suddenly slamming his mouth shut and looking around. I facepalm. I gesture my hand to all of him.
"Because."
"You're no fun." he snarls in annoyance. I roll my eyes. He is such a child.

"Yo! What ya'll doin here?" I hear Blank yell out. I snap my head to the right. Blank is jogging our way, from his side of campus.
"We almost- Ow!" Anti shouts, glaring at me. I threw a small rock at him.
"Shut up!" I whisper-yell. He looks at me confused.
"I was only going to tell Blank that we- OW!" he yells out again, watching the second rock I threw at him fall to the ground.
"Yeah! Shut up!" I repeat with a raised tone.
"But what's so wrong with telling him? He's my friend!" He protests.
"Yours, not mine. Let him tell on you, not me." I say, jumping down, sitting on the ground now. I'm bored beyond my mind right now.
"You're so fucking boring, Dark. You old fucking man," he mumbles. I eye him angrily, but he just scowls at me.
"Whatever bitch," I snap back, leaning my head back against the tree.
"What the hell am I missing?" Blank questions.
"Dark is getting uptight because he doesn't want to get in trouble," Anti explains. He just doesn't learn.
"Why would you guys get in trouble?" Blank asks. Anti looks at me, me giving him a warning glare.
"Because we- Oof!"
I, without a word, tackle Anti. I tackle him down to the floor, holding him down. Anti presses back against my hands, but it's no use. It really is all jokes when he makes fun of my strength. I could beat his ass into a pulp and leave him for dead if I truly wanted to, and he knew it.
He lifts his hand up to his mouth, acting like he's zipping his mouth shut and turning a key to lock it. I nod and get up, leaving Anti on the ground, laying on his back, grumbling in pain.
I watch as he gets up, and glances at me before turning to Blank.
"Becausewearen'tinclassandheadmastercaughtus," he blurts quickly. I sprint after him, him screaming and running away.
"Antisepticeye! You asshole!" I scream, chasing him.
"Hah, bitch!" he screams.

1752 words

So, from now on, since I'm wanting to, and have been, editing my old chapters, I'm taking the time to proofread the chapters before I post them. So, if you see [P.R.], that's just helping myself remember what I've edited and proofread, and what I haven't!