Ego Chapter Prompts *DO NOT PUBLISH*

I published it. . .cause I'm finished with the book, and if anyone wants to use these, go for it. I won't. <3

Anti emits a spark anytime someone touches him, because of his static and glitching. Dark as his best friend/boyfriend has grown used to this, and no longer feels openly effected to it.

Chase and Anti smut. Something I've been trying to write for quite awhile.

Anti is a demon, but the reason he can feel human emotions is because he is an error, or glitch, I'm creation. That's why he glitches, and because he glitches, he can feel normal emotions and CAN feel remorse.

"Old Habits Die Hard", an Anti prompt where Dark continuously uses him for killing and all his dirty work, tearing Anti and his bretheren apart, destroying their relationships. That is, until Chase and Marvin agree together that it needs to stop and notice that Anti has been falling deeper into depression. They follow Anti the next time Dark requests him, and when they see that Dark abuses Anti verbally AND physically, they step up and defend him.

- Anti Gore

- Someone gets fucked in the fitting room

- Someone takes Anti's Reese's (or candy), and he goes on a rampage to find out who.