Jamie x Warfstache 👀🍓 A Reunion

JJ's POV

I walk down the main street with Marvin and Jackie. Anti was with us at some point, but he probably went off to start mischief. That seems to be the Anti way. I don't even think Marvin or Jackie noticed.
We walk for quite a while, today being a lovely, bright day for a decent walk in town. We window shop, and stop at a café at one point, but Marvin finds some magic store or something, dragging both Jackie and I into the store. I dilly dally, sauntering around aimlessly, listening to Marvin try to explain what stuff is or how powerful it is to Jackie. Poor, poor Jackie. I chuckle silently, and look outside through the window.
I frown, then rush out when I see Anti and Wilford battling each other. It's simply a fist fight, until Wilford has enough and pulls his guns out. . .in the middle of Brighton.
"Come on Glitchy! 'Ol Wilford has yet to loose his smarts in a gun fight! Come at me, I dare ya!" He hollers. Anti glitches sporadically, and smirks.
"Dare taken."
I can hear people gasp, some kids screaming, and some women rushing their kids off in the opposite direction of us. I jump in the middle and look at Anti. I give him a pointed look, and he glares at me.
"Come on, JJ. He started it. Besides, nothing bad was happening," he says, trying to throw blame. Yet..
I shake my head.
'Get over the shop and stay with Jackie and Marvin,' I sign. He grumbles but does so. I roll my eyes and look at Wilford, who was doing gun tricks, looking at me with a sparkle in his eye.
'Wilford, you can't pull your guns out in the middle of Brighton. Besides, what are you doing here?' I question. He wiggles his moustache and smiles.
"Damien is here to see Glitchy boy, and I decided to tag along to see you!" He says cheerfully, running up to me and picking me up, spinning me around. I smile a little, but pat his shoulder, trying to get him to put me down.
'Well hi, Wilford. Where is Dark?' I question, once he puts me down, allowing me to use my hands. He shrugs.
"I don't know where Damien went. I caught the sight of a club and walked off, but Anti distracted me," he explains, starting to walk in the opposite direction as the other egos. This guy is something else. . .
I grab his hand, getting his attention.
'How about, you come with me back to my house? We can hang out,' I suggest, holding my hand out for him to take. He nods overly-excitedly. He starts skipping as we begin to walk back, our hands holding the other's. He acts like a toddler with a gun.
I suppose I'll have to text or call the other egos later on to tell them. Maybe Wilford told Anti about Dark? I don't know, but I'm not gonna let us stop here, while we're still in town. So, I wait the 30 minute walk back to the house, closing and locking the door to the house before asking.
'Did you tell, or mention Dark to Anti? About why you were here?' I sign, watching Wilford closely. My heart starts to race when I see something in his eyes flip like a switch, him swiftly pulling his gun out and pointing it directly at my chest.
"Damien, ya overly dapper, mute fucker. I don't know why youse keep sayin Dark, but Wilford is about to finish you right here, and dance along your grave." He blurts, with fire in his eyes. My eyes are grown wide, not knowing what the hell to do. I smile shyly, and sign.
'You must hang around Yancy a lot.' I hope to god that this helps distract him, and I sigh in deep relief when I see his eyes go light, loosing any rage he had a millisecond ago. He nods fiercely and gets all childish again.
"Yeah, he's truly a wonder, my dear love!" He cheers, skipping away. I stand there stunned, realizing that he just went from raging, to happy and all five years old again. I shake my head but follow after him, making sure he doesn't disturb Henrik.
I hear German hollering, telling me I'm just a tad too late on that wagon.
"Well why ya gotta be like that? I just wanted to know what was in the bottle! Not like I was trying to break it," I hear Wilford ramble. I silently sigh, rushing off to Henrik's office. When I get there, I see a broken bottle on the floor, with a puddle of liquid. I also notice that Wilford is out cold on a chair, and a very furious Henrik standing beside him with a used needle in his hand. With his free hand, he signals his hand to Wilford.
"Vhat is he doing here!? He broke zhe vial, zhis fucker! Marvin and I had to go on a whole adventure just to find all zhe ingredients for zhat! Get him out of here," Henrik rants, pushing Wilford out of the chair and onto the ground, throwing the needle into the garbage. I pull my lips together, trying not to find an angry German entertaining.
"And stop smiling, zhis is going to take forever to remake, Jackson." He declares while I pull the last little bit of Wilford out of the room through the doorframe. I nod, even if I know Henrik can't see it.
I pull Wilford back out to the living room, getting him on the couch right as he starts to gain consciousness. I sit next to him and watch him carefully.
"My fine dapper, there ya are! I was looking everywhere for ya!" He remarks cheerfully, and I just roll my eyes and smile, playing along with his talk.

__________________
"Jameson, what a kisser you are," he comments, pulling me in again. My shoulders can't help but shake in a silent laugh, but I lean in and melt into the kiss regardless. He hums in happiness, and I wrap my arms around his large frame. So similar to Dark, it's almost scary.

: : : :

"Come on, my dear. Kiss me like you mean it," he comments, smirking. I feel mischief bubbling inside, and I kiss like I've never kissed before. Though I lack words, my actions will show him everything.

: : : :

I internally shake myself, letting the healed side of me push that memory away, letting myself be content with what happened, and where we both are today. Neither of us regret, but neither of us wish to be back in that time.
Besides, I'd much rather be kissing this psycho. He's got more character. He reaches his arm down to my thigh, lifting it up. I jump up, allowing him to hold my legs around his waist as I am held back against the wall. I shiver, and smile into the kiss, and let my mouth fall open when he reaches his mouth down to my neck.
What a fine kiss you have there, yourself, my crazy love.
He pulls me impossibly closer to him in acknowledgement, biting down on my neck, making me shiver once more in an amazing sense of euphoria.

1223 words

Part 2? Let me know!!