Wilford x Jameson 🍋🔥 Public Silence

They had been out shopping, but his insane lover had other plans than to buy boring stuff for at the manor. They were walking through Walmart, holding hands, mostly because Jameson couldn't trust him not to pull out his gun randomly.
They'd decided to be random and enjoy each other's company before getting everything that Dark had put on the list, so they wandered through just about every other section of the store. The last one had been the clothing sections. Wilford shocked his boyfriend by dragging him into one of the fitting rooms and shove him against the door. He pushed himself into him, turning Jameson on greatly. He loved how harsh and manhandling Wilford was.
Wilford didn't waste a second, plunging his tongue in Jameson, who let him dominate him. Their tongues swirled together passionately, and Wilford was quick to move to Jameson's neck, his hands wandering down to where his lover's vest was and where his shirt was tucked.
Jameson knew the drill, swiftly loosening his clothes so Wilford could let his hands run wild, as though exploring every bit of Jameson for the first time again. It made sparks fly between them, making each of them giddy like high school sweethearts.
Jameson let out heavy breaths, wishing so bad that he could vocalize. He loved Wilford, and loved his way of romance. Most of the time it was rough and amazing, but every once in a while, when Wilford was in a mood, it was slow and passionate. Today was the opposite of that. Not that Jameson could complain, Wilford would take care of him after treating him so roughly, which made Jameson adore his lover all over again.
Wilford let out a groan, undoing the smaller figure's pants and shoving them down, lifting his leg up from his knee. Jameson's hands wrapped around Wilford's neck as Wilford nipped and licked at his neck and top of his chest. Jameson's hand dug into Wilford's hair at the base of his neck, loving the tingles that spread through his nerves.
His other hand runs down his lovers back, clawing at the cloth that's covering his skin. He huffs and attempts to push Wilford back, but he refuses to give. Instead, he stops his work with his hands and holds Jameson against the door, promptly undoing his own clothing, leaving him in boxers. He then moves to Jameson's top clothing, wanting more than to rip it off and fuck him senseless. Though, he doesn't. He settles with pushing it over his shoulders and pressing their bodies together impossibly close, loving the skin on skin contact. One hand holds Jameson, one reaches down to palm his clothed cock, and his lips are clung to his lovers shoulders.
No matter how many times they go through this, Jameson never gets used to it. His lips burn like fire after a kiss is placed by Wilford, and his skin roars with tingles. Wilford is the same. He loves the feeling of being in Jameson, and he loves his smooth skin on his neck. Makes perfect for nipping at. He loves his ears, oddly enough, loving the idea of nipping at his earlobe playfully. He loves the feeling of the goosebumps that run across Jameson's arms every time he groans or touch's some place special.
They've never gotten enough of each other, and neither one could think about being with anyone else, or living without the other. Jameson has found the best way to show his love to Wilford, since words are a little impossible for him, is give his body to Wilford completely. Let him touch him as he pleases.
So instead of ever fighting Wilford's kisses, or rubs of his thumbs, he breathes out, and shivers, and holds Wilford closely. His mind gets lost in euphoria and fantasy when Wilford touches him in such ways, feeling every inch of his body.
Wilford pulls his own boxers down, and follows with Jameson's, lifting Jameson up by his hips, Watching his expression as he lowers him down, back still pressed firmly against the door. Wilford groans in pleasure, loving how Jameson's eyes roll back into his head. Instead of slamming back, though, his head lolls forward into Wilford, tensing and pulling Wilford closer.
With that angle, Wilford has to hold Jameson against the door so he can thrust in and out, and while Jameson doesn't want Wilford to part with him, he wants the abusive thrusting more. So he lets him do as he pleases, ramming into his lower half with no mercy.
Jameson tenses impossibly more, feeling embarrassed by how loud the slamming of the door is. It's a dressing room door, in public. Their whole bed slams against the wall at home, so you can imagine the noise the door makes.
Wilford catches the bright pink that fades across his muted lover's face and chuckles. He holds Jameson close, taking a moment to slow down and simply roll his hips. Jameson decides to take the moment and lean into Wilford, breathing heavy and attempting to catch his breath.
"Don't worry my love, the door won't break." Wilford comments, expression bright in amusement. Jameson simply shakes his head. He attempts to lift his hands and sign back.
'No. We're in public and the door is doing what our bed does at home. It's a little obvious.'
It's sloppy, but Wilford gets what he means. So, he pulls Jameson completely into his arms and sits down on the bench in the dressing room. Then when he knows Jameson's hands are keeping him up and steady, he lets go, letting his hands rest on Jameson's hips instead.
From the look on Wilford's face, Jameson can tell that he doesn't care what he does. So he smirks and does as he pleases, rubbing his hand over his own body, closing his eyes and bouncing up and down as quickly as his muscles will let him. His head rolls back this time, his mouth slacked open, but only heavy breaths are coming out.
And Wilford has a large grin on his face. Boy-o does he love this ego.

1023 words

Well, I hope you enjoyed! I don't remember where I got this idea, but I liked it, so I went with it. I hope it isn't too terrible, or at least semi-readable!

Oh, and they never did get anything from the list for Dark. He scolded them when they got home for bringing home nothing that they went there for. Maybe except for a sore ass for poor Jameson! haha

Have a good day/night y'all!!