Im Coming Andy

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE: I decided to rerelease this story, as I'm not sure if I'll ever finish the rewritten version that I planned on dropping years back. This was my first Wattpad story that became a hit, and gained a serious following. Looking back it makes me cringe beyond comprehension! lol but I decided I might as well post it as a reminder of how far I've come with my writing, in addition to letting it be enjoyed by the people that fell in love with it in the first place. I've learned so much since this story, so please feel free to check out some of my recent works if you would like. Thank you to everyone that supported me on this journey. I hope rereleasing it to you brings back a fraction of how you felt reading it in the past if you did.

Blueberry51

xx

--- Intro ---

I use to be Mallory Samsworth. A shy tomboy waiting to crack out of her shell.

I was the one who fell for him. Andy Biersack. The Andy Biersack.

We were in high school when it happened.

He was the popular of corse and I was the girl who was bullied all the time, By Him.

I wasn't just the one that was bullied.. I was the one who had sex with him. I was the one who was called a slut.

I was the one who was killed. By an anonymous someone.