35

Hey hey :)

so I've been pretty busy lately, sorry about that.

But the reason I've been busy is kinda an excuse lol, I've been watching Supernatural and Kyle XY, and plus I've been studying for CRCTs.

Those are my favorite shows right now. An I got a little inspiration on writing a story about a girl having powers :D lol, not sure about it yet. And if your interested in reading please comment , '#WhatamI?' Btw - that's the name of the book ^.^

Hey guys can you do me a huge favor and go read Snoopyluv's book - Andy Biersack is my Romeo. Thanks :)

-Devin<3

--

Song of the chapter: ( In The End - Black Veil Brides )

- Chapter 35 -

"I can't believe you don't trust me!" he said raising his voice at me.

"It's not that I don't trust you, Evan. Something's are just better off not talked about." I said trying not to loose my temper with the one person I liked in this school.

"I don't care about that Mal, I just want you to trust me! You cant even tell me who hurt you!" he said. I could picture him pulling at his hair. That's what he does when he's frustrated. "Could you just calm down and trust me by not asking about it!" I said now raising my voice.

I couldn't hold back anymore. It was just something I really couldn't control right now. "How can I not ask when I care about you!?"he yelled back. "Ok you want to know so damn bad? It was about us!"I yelled as loud as my lungs would allow.

I turned on my heels and grabbed the handle to the door. I pulled the door open and slammed it behind me. I didn't care if a teacher or the principal heard, I was pissed.

I walked into my next class 20 minutes late. My teacher was an old cow that didn't care about anyone but his self. Mr. Harkens glared at me as I walked into class with a frown on my face. "Pass, Miss Samsworth?" he asked with an irritated tone to his lips.

I wanted to kick him in the shin and run. But no, I'm the good girl. "Don't have one, sir." I said politely. "See me after class, you get extra homework tonight." he said.

SERIOUSLY!????? Stupid Mother Trucker!!! Ughhhhh! On my FUCKING b-day!!

"But!-"he cut me off.

"No buts. See me after class." he said before he pointed to the board and continued on with the lesson.

"For crying out loud it's my fucking birthday!!" I yelled at him.

I honestly didn't give a donkeys ass. "Excuse me? I don't allow Profanity in my classroom!" he said turning to me.

"Fuck off. You'll live." I said sitting in my chair.

"To the principals office now!" he yelled at me. "Hell no!"I almost screamed at him.

The people around me looked pretty shocked. I wasn't sure if it was because I talked back, or because I cursed back. I was fucking mad and I was seriously about to flip a desk.

"I'm calling the principal if you don't go now!" he said back to me. "Call him, I've already had a fucked up birthday. Not gonna do anything but make me pissed, and fortunately I'm already pissed." I said half-heartedly. Mr. Harkens didn't say a word.

"Just don't give me ANY homework and we can forget this ever happened." I said reasonably.

He looked at me and then finally gave in with a slight nod. I smiled and slouched in my seat. at least I don't have as much homework now.