38

HI MY LOVELIES :3 , I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!

I have news !!

*Dramatic Drum Role*

I HAVE BAD NEWS. THERE'S A GUY. AND ITS BAD.... REALLY BAD. WHAT DO I DO NOW? I NEED ADVISE >.<

EHH who cares guys SUCK - No offense to any good guys out there - I'm done with that so anyways the real news is....

*Dramatic Drum Role, again*

I LOVE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE SO HERE IS YOUR GIFT ,

~~

( Song of the Chapter : Escape The Fate - We Won't Back Down )

- Chapter 38 -

Six Flags. Two Girls. Two Guys.

Simple. Its just a few hours Mallory. You can do this.

I turned around and continued my search for something to wear. I have been looking for about an hour now. Good thing I woke up really early.

Its 5:36 in the morning and we're suppose to leave at 7:30. I have plenty of time.

I quickly jumped into the shower and let the water run over my body. It was so refreshing. I washed myself with my vanilla shampoo and body wash. Oh how much I loved the smell of vanilla.

Finally when I was done, I pulled out all kinds of clothes, from shirts to jeans, to skirts and dresses I didn't even know I owned. The last time I wore a formal dress was to the Dinner to Andy's house. How all of this got started, and to think its been over a month now.

Doesn't feel that long.

I finally settled on a blue cookie monster shirt and black skinny jeans. I really need to buy more colored clothes. The only two I have/wear are black and blue. That's a little sad in my case. I already feel depressed, I don't want to make it to obvious by dressing that way too.

I pulled on my all black converse and a black beanie. I have to say, I look good.

I walked out of my room and went down to the kitchen. I decided to make me and Andy breakfast since we had at least an hour until we had to leave.

Ugh, I have to wake him up. I ran back up stairs and walked into his room without knocking. You would think that I would know to knock by now, but sadly I didn't care right now.

Andy looked so relaxed as he softly snored in his sleep. His mouth was slightly ajar as he inhaled and exhaled lightly.

I couldn't help the smile that was on my face. He looked so innocent and vulnerable. I just wanted to run over to him and cuddle up to him.

I stood by his bed and bent down next to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and shook him slightly. I was pulled down beside him, which caught me off guard.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his body. "Andy!" I screamed which woke him up. He let me go and fell to the floor. I couldn't hold in the roar of laughter that erupted from my throat.

"You scared the shit out of me! What the hell!?!" He yelled at me. I smiled at him. "I'm sorry I had too, you were sleeping and I tried to wake you up." I giggled.

"By yelling in my face?" He asked me.

"Yes. By yelling in your face." I said getting out of his bed and walking to the door. "Get ready, we're leaving in an hour." I said still smiling.

He rolled his eyes at me and stood up. He walked to his bathroom and closed the door behind him.

I smiled to myself before closing his door behind me. Hm, it feels good to be friends again.

I walked down stairs with that stupid smile still on my face.

I went to the fridge and grabbed all the things I needed to make pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I mixed up the batter for the pancakes first then started the bacon, while the pan was heating. Once the pancakes and the bacon were hot and ready, I threw in the eggs and put cheese in them also. I was very careful with trying not to get the cheese stuck to the pan. Thank god I didn't, because if I did, the whole kitchen would smell like burnt cheese.

I divided the food and put them on two different plates, obviously giving Andy more food than I gave myself. He walked down stairs as I sat the plates of food on the table. He smiled at me and said, " Smells good, What are we having?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"Pancakes, bacon, and eggs. " I said smiling back at him.

"Yumm." He said after shoving a fork of pancake into his mouth.

I smiled brightly before doing the same.

While we ate we kept up a small conversation, nothing really important besides the fact that he brought up the ' me moving out of his house ' topic.

"When are you moving out?" He asked all of a sudden, pulling me out of my thoughts completely.

"Um, I'm not sure yet.." I said awkwardly. "Why?" I added.

"Just wondering.." he said looking down at his empty plate. Before I could respond he got up and put his plate in the sink before saying, "Thanks for breakfast." and then he left the kitchen and went upstairs to his room.

Bipolar much?!?! What is up with him?

I sighed loudly before cleaning the dishes and going into my room.

~

I was playing around on my laptop when my phone rang besides me. I picked it up and checked the collar ID.

"Hey Sierra, whats up?" I asked her.

"I'm on the way to your house, oh and Evans with me so we'll be there in about five minutes." She told me.

"K. See you soon, bye." I said to her before I hung up.

Ughh, today is going to be a long day...

---

Sorry its short guys!!!!

Have to go do my homework . I've been getting behind on it so I'll probably update next weekend or something .

INSPIRATION: I'm going to Six Flags this coming weekend !! that's where I got the idea of the Six Flags thing. But anyways love you guys ,

COMMENT

VOTE

PLZZZ

-Devin<3