33

Hey guys :) !

Song of the chapter :

( You Should Know Better - Andy Grammer )

<3

--

- Chapter 33 -

{Mallory's POV}

Why was he all of a sudden into me again?

I thought he wanted me to forget about us?

I know Andy. His reputation tells me that he's going to led me on then dump me.

I know better than to fall for him all over again... But how can I not?

With his stupid amazing smile...and his stupid great eyes....and his stupid perfect self.

I can't help it. I do still like him.

I wouldn't admit that to him tho. It would just be what he wanted me to say. I knew this was just a trick or something.

I had to remember I had Evan.

Oh Evan...but I had Andy to....

How can I choose between both of them.

Even if Andy was a douche half of the time.... Wait scratch that, he was a douche ALL the time!

Evan was exactly who I needed! I didn't need this douche! I had Evan and I was grateful for him! I wasn't going to let him get away.

For all I care right now , Evan was my only choice. And he would always be my only choice from now and on.

"Get away from me!" I screamed at Andy.

He looked at me with the same stupid smirk.

"You can't deny me. I know you want me, and that's it." he said.

I couldn't believe he had said that.

He thinks he's all that because I care about him. I might care about him but he WAS NOT all that!

He wasn't sweet , caring , or passionate ! He was mean, aggressive, and plain out rude!

I slapped him across the face.

"Who the hell do you think you are!?" I yelled at him.

He looked back at me with rage, and before I saw it coming, he slapped me back.

I fell to the floor holding my cheek painfully.

"You watch out who you put your hands on! You mess with the bull you get the horns baby." he said walking out of my room.

I sat up and hugged my knees to my chest.

I cried out. I cried for a long time. I skipped out on dinner an I just sat there, crying my little eyes out until I couldn't anymore.

'Why Andy?' I thought to myself.

Why did my best friend have to become ... That?

--

I went to bed that night in deep thought. I had a terrible feeling about what I was surrounded by.

Andy in general. Evan was perfect, but when I was around Andy I felt as if I was going to get beat again like I use to , or he would get me put in a hospital again.

I just didn't fell safe around him anymore.

He was VERY abusive and I knew that... It's just when he wanted to be abusive is what I wasn't sure about.

I swear he's bipolar or something. Does he see a councilor about these things?

Because he needs to.

I soon fell asleep after a long time of debating wether or not I should stay here. Wether or not I should just run away with Evan.

That was a good idea, but I was soon hit by unconsciousness.

--

I woke up late. LATE. Oh gosh my alarm didn't even go off! I can't be late!

I quickly got out of bed and threw on a pair of dark blue jeans and a white shirt.

I ran to my bathroom, washed my face, and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed a jacket and my bags then ran outside. I noticed Andy's car was in the drive... Maybe he didn't wake up?

I sighed loudly an dropped my stuff in the living room. I put on my jacket and went back upstairs.

I walked into Andy's room WITHOUT knocking. Oh lord that was a mistake.

"And-"

Andy was laying on his bed with only boxers on.

OH MY.

He laughed a little at me before standing up.

I shielded my eyes from his body and tried finding my way to the door.

"Wait." he said. I could hear that stupid smirk in his voice.

"What." I asked a little annoyed.

"I'm sorry." he said sincerely.

Ok that was enough to drive me mad about him. But it didn't. Well not physically at least.

"For what?" I asked.

"Everything. For beating you, for asking for drugs, for getting you pregnant. Everything." he said seriously.

I opened my eyes to look at him. He wasn't kidding or anything. Not an inch of laughter in his eyes.