42

Hey guys :)

Sorry I haven't updated lately, I was to lazy to do it lol so please don't hate me! I've been working out a lot lately and all this other crap. But oh well, I was trying to enjoy some of my summer ~.~

Lately all I've been doing is going to the movies...feels like I went every week , gosh I'm so sick of it, so I decided to give my fans a little present !

FREE UPDATE

yay ;D !

Well here you go my lovelies, don't want to keep you waiting, now do we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Chapter 42 ~

( Song of the chapter : Crown The Empire ~ Memories of A Broken Heart ) { Video to the side }

I slowly opened my eyes, to be blinded by a bright white light.

I narrowed my eyes as I tried to figure out where I was. What the hell...?

I sat up in the hospital bed and looked around at my surroundings. The room was small, white, and bright. The door in-front of me was cracked slightly and whatever that was outside, couldn't be seen.

I stiffened as I saw the door slowly creep open. A young nurse came in ( Pic to the side ), with a glass of water in her hands. Just then I felt the ache in my throat grow. I wanted that water...

"Oh good you're awake." she said happily.

"What happened?" I asked her. my voice was raspy and dry. She handed me the glass and offered a small smile as she waited for me to finish.Once I was I gave her back the glass. "Thanks." I said returning the smile.

She smiled once again before she started explaining what happened to me. "You were shot in the side. We got you fixed up and gave you some meds for the pain." She explained, a thick country accent lacing her words. "you should be able to go home soon, but first we need to take a few more test to make sure you're healing properly. A few more days, tops." She said.

I gave a half-hearted smile before she left me alone to get me more water. I sighed heavily.

How could that even be possible? I ran back to Andy's place. I didn't even know I was shot.. How could I have been running if I was shot? I just don't understand.

The door to my room opened, and I expected to see the nurse, but instead I found my parents, Andy's parents, and of course Andy.

~~~~~~~~~~

To say that I was uncomfortable, would be a huge understatement. I felt extremely out of place, just sitting there as they all slowly walked over to my bed side.

"Oh Honey, I'm so sorry this happened to you." My mom sobbed.

My eyes widened. I mean...I wasn't dead...why was she crying? I was OK...

"I never should've let your father send you off like that." She blamed herself.

I bit my lip nervously. What could I say? Its alright? Hell no. Last I checked I got shot because of it. And don't think I'm being a bitch because I'm not. I got freaking shot in the side, if you were I'm pretty sure you'd understand where I'm coming from.

I sighed heavily. "Mom." I said. It felt so weird calling her that for some reason..

She looked up at me worriedly. Aww not the puppy dog face.. ARGH! She always does that!

"Don't worry about it." I said through clenched teeth. She smiled sadly at me before she got up and went to sit down in one of the many chairs that were in my room. And my father went with her.

I ground my teeth together. What the hell? My dad cant even look me in the eyes and my mom is begging for forgiveness? Yea, No I don't think that deserves my forgiveness.

Andy's parents came over to my side and gave me a small hug, without hurting me, before they took their seats next to my parents.

Andy looked at me with complete concern and worry. I sighed. "Andy please." I begged him quietly.

"No, Mallory. I'm sorry. I should've checked on you, but I promise, there is nothing going on between me and Sierra. I would never do that to you." He said. I looked into his eyes. He was telling the truth.

I smiled at him before pulling him into a hug. It hurt my side but, I didn't care. I needed this hug from him.

"Thanks Andy, it really means a lot." I told him. He smiled at me one last time before he went to sit down next to his parents.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What about the baby?!" My mom questioned excitedly. My smile vanished and my spirits crushed. Oh shit, I forgot to tell them... I forgot to tell all of them. Andy doesn't even know! "Whats it going to be?" She piped up.

I cringed at the mention of a baby. "Um..Don't know yet." I lied. "Have you gone to the doctors yet?" She asked.

What the hell do you think! I haven't even had my moms support, and now you're all of a sudden, curious about it?!What the hell is this? Maury?

I pretended that my side was in pain as I gripped it lightly. My mothers expression softened before she spoke,"Oh Mallory! I'll go get your nurse!" She said rushing to her feet and heading in the direction of the door.

Just as she grabbed the door handle, it was pushed open to reveal my nurse, with a tall glass of water.

I smiled gratefully at her and she returned the offer.

"Here's your water." she said politely. I gave her a small smile before I took the glass.

"She's having pains in her side, can she please get some medicine?"my mother piped. I groaned inwardly. I wasn't even in pain...

The nurse turned to my mother, a small smile on her lips as she talked to my mother about giving me more meds in about an hour or so, since they hadn't fully worn off yet.

I sighed after gulping down the glass of water. I decided it would be best to get some sleep while I could. I just knew my mother was going to bombard me with concern and sympathy. I didn't need that right now.

I set the glass on the bedside table and slowly tried going to sleep. When I finally found my happy place, I drifted of into a deep dreamless peaceful place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY THE CHAPPY WAS SHORT !

Schools about to start and I'm going to a new school >.< I'm so pissed I have to go. Gotta leave all my friends !! :,(

And the worst part? School starts on the 6th. Im going to cry you guys! I should at least have a choice in this ! My mom and step dad are freaking forcing me to go!!

And plus, its a College/ a High school/ and a Middle school mixed together. Im so terrified...

HELP >.<

ALWAYS,

LOVE,

VOTE,

FAN,

and

COMMENT my lovelies :)

Love,

~ Devin