36

Hey :)

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY for not updating ! I was super busy this week because of the stupid CRCTs , sorry my lovelies :( I'll try my best to update more often if I can !!

Oh and I've decided to make Mallory look a little like Paris Jackson, I posted a picture but I'm not sure what chapter I put it on. I might go back and put it on this chater later though.

this chapter is dedicated to Sweet_And_Sour123 for giving such a great idea for the story ! It really means A LOT because I was having a bad case of writers block :D , but no worries I'm back lol :)

Haha well here goes your present :)

--

{EDITED}

Song of the chapter :

( The Morticians Daughter - Black Veil Brides )

{Play the song when I tell you !!}

- Chapter 36 -

Class ended and I walked out with Sierra.

At least I had a friend now, and one I could trust.

I could tell we were going to be really close.

We walked to lunch as everyone gave me glares.

I glared back at each and everyone of them while mentally stabbing them all.

Yea that's cool huh? ( :D ) no no its not. I'm seriously believing that I have problems now.

We walked into the lunch room while everyone was minding their own business, until Andy came in with a frown on his face and walked over to me.

"What did he do?" he asked me angrily.

"What, who are you talking about?" I asked him while keeping my voice down.

A chorus of 'Ohhh' and 'owww's kicked me out of my thoughts.

What the hell is going on?

"Looks like daddy trouble!" I heard a familiar voice yell, followed by laughter.

Says the guy that has screwed every whore in the school...

"Fuck off." Andy hissed at him.

Sebastian's face changed from amusement to shock. Especially since Andy said it to him.

"Andy what are you doing?" I whispered to him.

"I'm getting you back." he smirked.

Shock was written all over my face. "Wha-" he cut me off,

"What ever it takes." he added.

Oh my. I'm scared.

"Excuse me?" Sebastian asked while coming up to Andy.

"Just fuck off OK! God mind your damn business." Andy yelled at him.

"Oh so you'll pick this nerd over your best friend!?" he asked raising his voice at Andy.

"To get things straight don't call her a fucking nerd , and two your not my best friend , she is." he said referring to me.

Oh god.

"OK if your not afraid to show that to everyone, kiss her." he said threateningly.

I stared at him intently for saying that, but as he had told Andy to do, he kissed me. It wasn't like other kisses though. It wasn't even like Evans' kisses! It was full of passion and lust. I felt sparks, And they were strong...