43

Yup we're down to the 43rd chapter guys. Means i really need to end this book already ;) Haha, but I don't know if you guys will like that.... so I don't think I want to end it just yet! Still got a few more chapters to go.

it might take a while for updates since I'm going to this new school and all, so please don't be mad at me if I don't update as often , so I'm making chapters longer , if I can!

Love you guys, and Thanks for the support, really means a lot !!! >.<

And I really appreciate the comments I get, really make my day X) OH yea ! i forgot to tell you ! I'm getting MARRIED on Andy's birthday :3

:P

Eh , It's OK guys I still love all of you !!

I know this is random, but does anyone else have crushes on the Avengers ? because I'm so obsessed with them right now....its a little out of hand. I was hoping I wasn't the only one...

anyways enough of my obsessions, here's the next chappy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Chapter 43 -

( Song of the Chapter : Crown The Empire ~ Makeshift Chemistry )

After a couple more days in the hospital, they finally let me out. I learned that my nurse was fresh out of college and her name was Abigail. She was good company, other than Andy, who came to see me each day that I was in.

Mom and dad only came a few times, saying that it would be best if we kept our distances, my dads words not mine.

I just shrugged it off, knowing that he was still upset about the whole pregnant thing...but I still didn't understand why he was still mad. He wasn't usually one to hold a grudge.

I sighed heavily as Andy helped me into his car. God this stupid wound was getting on my nerves! Every time I do something, it starts hurting, no matter how hard I try not to hit it on anything, it just starts to throb. Badly.

I slowly but steadily pulled my seat belt on without touching my side. Took a while, but hey, I did it.

"So has the medicine kicked in yet?" Andy asked.

"Nope." I stated bluntly.

He sighed before handing me a bottle of water from the back seat. "Here, your doctor said that you need to drink a lot of water, so the meds can kick in faster." he informed me.

I hated this whole drinking a lot of water thing...I had to drink at least eight a day, for everything to 'function correctly', as my doctor put it.

But it sucked, because I went to the bathroom about thirty times! It was ridiculous!

I groaned, "Andy I've drank six bottles already. I'm pretty sure I'll be alright if I don't drink the last two..." I said frustratedly.

Andy sighed once again before tossing the bottle to the back and then starting the car. He huffed out, sounding mad.

I rolled my eyes. He was being super overprotective lately. Like seriously bro, calm down...

I pulled my phone out and checked through it. I had a few missed calls from Sierra and Evan, and I had one from the cafe I applied for.

Hmm... I think I should call them back. They called two days ago.

I quickly rung up the cafe, informing them that I was in the hospital for the past week, and saying that I should be able to work again soon. Thank god he was OK with it.. I wasn't up for the whole looking for jobs thing again. It was too much work.