31

Hey there :)

So I just want to thank you for the votes and stuff :3 made me happy to see I had 286 votes !

Love you guys so much! And thanks for commenting your teams !!

WHO WILL WIN !?

#Team Andy?!!

                     Or

#Team Evan?!!

Up to you guys ;)

--

Ok so what I was going to say is sorry if I've been leaving you guys hanging a lot :) lol , it's a reall big habit now and I might do it A LOT... So please forgive that , haha.

Anyways you guy want to read, right?

So here you go !

( song for this chapter 'To Build a Home - Cinematic Orchestra' )

P.S I'm going to put the songs I listened to while writing those chapters.

P.S.S 1. Because it inspired me, 2. Because I like the song :3

--

- Chapter 31 -

{Mallory's POV}

I walked back into the cafeteria. I was seriously sick and tired with Andy's sudden mood changes.

First he 'loved me', then he didn't  want to know me, and then he hates me , and now he has the nerve to come on to me? AND TRY TO KISS ME!?!?

Like dude wtf !

I stormed back to my table and sat next to Evan.

"That bad?" he asked.

I guess he understood, besides the incident with Andy trying to kill me, and the miscarriage. 

Well Andy didn't even know about the miscarriage...

Honestly no one else did. I didn't want to tell anyone. It was a secret worth keeping.

I looked over to Evan and nodded at him.

Evan protectively put his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry you have to go though with his crap." he said looking down into my eyes.

I smiled half-heartedly back at him.

"it's fine." I lied.

He kissed me after I said that.

He kissed me so people around us could see. So they could get jealous. That's the way he kissed me.

He wanted everyone to know I was his and he was mine.

We kissed with a passion, something Andy never kissed me with.

Andy was a rough kisser. I would've thought it was passion, but it wasn't even close.

Passion was love, and this was it.

Evan and I pulled away remembering we needed to breathe. The look in his eyes made me see how much he really cared for me. 

His eyes shined, The bright blue they were.

Gosh, I loved his eyes the most.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

He grabbed my hand underneath the table and intertwined our fingers.

I was getting a little nervous with Evan for some reason. I guess I just didn't feel as comfortable with everyone practically staring at us.

They were literally staring at us like we were the last two pieced of cake.

Evan rubbed his thumb on the back of my hand soothingly. I suddenly felt a little relaxed. 

That's when it hit me. My freaking birthday was in two freaking days!

Oh my.

{Evans POV}

I've been talking to Mallory's mom lately. She informed me that her birthday was in a few days.

I was planing on getting her a necklace with a diamond heart on it. Hopefully she will like it.

Her dad still doesn't approve of me. I can see why. I mean he had found out his daughter was pregnant with ANDY'S kid.

Yea Andy didn't have a lot to show. Besides money, he didn't have much. 

Imagine your daughter getting pregnant with a guy like that. I know why he's upset. He doesn't expect boys like Andy to become fathers, well with his child at least.

Especially at this age. I use to know him so well. But now he cant even talk to me.

Based on what I've heard from Mal's mom, he hasn't been in the talking mood lately with anyone.

Well he would have to talk sometime. Right ?

--

When the final bell rang, I couldn't have been happier.

Tonight I was getting Mallory's present.

I walked out to my car and stood waiting on her. I was going to drop her off at home then go to the store.

She walked out with a half-hearted smile on her face. I immediately got protective of her and ran over to her side.

We hugged

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

She squeezed me tightly when I asked her.

"Nothing, just forget it." she brushed my question off.

She got on her tippy-toes before pecking my lips.

She smiled lightly.

"Tell me please." I asked before pecking at her lips.

She sighed.

"I can't, ok." she whispered to me.

"Why not? You know you can trust me with anything." I whispered back.

She wrapped get arms around my neck and pulled herself to me.

I wrapped mine around her waist and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I know. I just-" she was cut off by laughter.

--

{Mallory's POV}

I turned in the direction the laughter came from.

It was a a group of girls, well bimbos.

I couldn't help but notice the fake nails they were wearing and the extensions in their hair.

It was VERY visible that everything about them was fake. It was pretty pathetic to me.

I looked away from those, things , and looked back at Evan.

He was staring at me.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked him curiously.

"Because you're beautiful." he said smiling at me.

I blushed. I blushed hard!

"Thanks." I said back.

He smiled and kissed me. "Welcome." he said against my lips.

We kissed for a while before noticing all the people around us.

We had to remember that school did just end.

We both pulled away , getting a few stares here and there as we walked over to Evan's car.

I was really glad Evan didn't carry on the subject. If he did I wouldn't know how to explain.

--

Evan quickly dropped me off at Andy's place and I went inside.

Gosh I had homework.

This was going to be a long night.