28

- Chapter 28 -

{ Mallory's POV}

The doctor let me go home today after he got all my paper work and stuff.

In the week I've been at the hospital I've gotten a few visits.

Not many but ones that made my day.

Like from my mom and Evan.

It was a huge surprise to see mom. I hadn't seen her since the dinner at Andy's place.

She wasn't going to let me back home, I knew that, but she did miss me.

I could see it in her eyes.

Evan had offered to drive me home today. I was now waiting in the lobby waiting to see the same smile, I had seen since forever, on his face.

I was sitting there for about five minutes until he walked in with a expected smile.

"Hey Beautiful." he said to me as soon as I could hear him.

I wasn't so sure about beautiful at the moment. I mean I just woke up and I've been in the hospital for a week or so.

Beautiful ?

Yeahhhhh , No.

I smiled anyway.

"I think beautiful is stretching it just a little." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Your always beautiful. So no need to lie." he said smiling again.

Since when did HE give me butterflies? Oh I know. Ever since I saw him.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

For some reason I didn't want to let go.

I think I like him. A lot....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Evan got into his Black Mustang and we buckled up before he started the engine.

"So you never got around to telling me why we couldn't see your parents." he said obviously trying to avoid an awkward silence.

"Well. I said it was a long story."I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear me.

"Just tell me. Please." he said as if it was killing him.

I sighed.

Well how else would he find out?

I had to tell him sometime...

"I'm pregnant." I whispered.

His eyes bulged. He was in utter shock.

"oh." he said. He sounded hurt. Like the wind had been knocked out of him.

His joy disappeared completely, and everything was just a huge mess. His eyes weren't the same, it was like he had a personality change in like two seconds.

It scared me to see him. The look he had on his face disgusted me. It made me disgusted in myself for telling him.

Our hands were together. He suddenly pulled away and placed it on the steering wheel.

My heart throbbed. I was now in utter shock.

"Who's the father?" he asked in a stern tone.

I didn't want to tell him. That would hurt him. I could tell this hurt him enough... I can't tell him.

"Come on it can't be that bad." he stated with a smile.

"It's Andy." I said. I couldn't hold it in any longer.