50 ~ Part 2

Hey guys!!! I'm so excited about ending this book finally! This is the final chapter of I'm Coming Andy and I'm going to miss you guys so much. Thank you for all the comments and support! With all of your help, I believe I've come really far with my writing skills and I'm so grateful to have all the reads, comments, and votes. They are well appreciated! I'll be putting I'm Back Andy up soon! My birthdays today and I'm considering giving you guys a sneak peek or at least the first chapter later, I'm not sure yet! But thanks again for sticking with me through this long book! I'm debating on going back and doing major editing so keep an eye out for that! I love the song to the side and I believed that it's a great way to end the story. The video kind of relates to the next book and I just love everything about it, I hope you do to.

50 ~ Part 2 - The Final Chapter

( Song of the Chapter - Avril Lavigne ~ Let Me Go ft. Chad Kroeger )

Damian and the two other men pulled me into a large factory, which seemed to be abandoned as we walked inside, the walks and floors covered in mold and dust. I cringed at the smell of decay reaching my nostrils. Once we had stepped into a room that was as equally dirty as the rest of the building, the two men, with Damian following behind, pulled me inside roughly.

I held in a cry of pain as they all held me tightly by my arms and my shoulder. I bit the inside of my lip, praying that they didn't come close to my gun wound. It still wasn't completely healed yet and I was terrified they would make it much much worst.

I tasted blood from biting down on the inside of my lip as Damian forced the other two to release me, he said something to them before they left the room, leaving Damian and myself in the dirty room. Damian smiled as he circled me, "I would've guessed that you two had no relation, but I guess I can see that now?" Damian questioned me raising one of his eyebrows as he stopped in front of me and searched for a reaction. "I don't know what you're talking about." I chocked out truthfully once he took a step closer to me.

I think you do, Melanie." Damian said, a large smile on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows at him, "My names Mallory." I said softly correcting him. Suddenly I was getting a terrible feeling in my gut as his face turned into a small scowl.

He looked taken aback by what I had said for a few seconds before he raised his hand to hit me, the two men came back, gaining both our attention. Damian put his hand back by his side as he walked over to the two men calmly. They were holding a man. He had a sack over his head, which scared me even more as they walked him over, shoving him to the ground before they all walked over to me, tying me to a chair before they began laughing and walked out of the room, just after Damian ripped the sack off of the man, revealing a beaten up Caleb underneath.

I gasped, shock taking over my entire system. Caleb sat up, spitting out blood before he looked up at me with distress. "Celeb, what happened to you?" I couldn't stop myself from asking. "I was leaving the coffee shop to meet you in the park, when they showed up and brought me here. They beat me up pretty good before they left. Now they're back, and so are you." Caleb said, as he fiddled with the rope holding his wrist together. "This is all my fault, I'm going to get you out of this Mallory, I promise." Caleb said before he coughed, blood spluttering from his lips once again. I cringed.

"Caleb, stop you're going to hurt yourself." I tried getting him to stop but he wouldn't, "I can't! I can't let this happen! Not again! I won't let this happen again. It's all my fault!" He yelled, startling me as I sat there, my eyes wide. What did he mean again? "Caleb stop!" I finally stopped him. He stared up at me with tears in his eyes, as his lips parted. "Not again." He whispered as I tear slid down his cheek. I noticed that he was getting paler as we sat there staring at each other, so I opened my mouth, "Okay, we can do this. Caleb come on, get out of those ropes so we can get out of here." I said reassuringly. Seeing him cry broke me. I really didn't know anything about him.