39

Hey again :)

Guess what ! Were out for summer * HAPPY DANCE *

Meaning I can write a lot more now !!

Yay :)

Well anyways I'm sure you would like to read the next chapter so here you go my lovelies

-

( Song of The Chapter : Florence & The Machine - Drumming Song )

~~~

- Chapter 39 -

I ran down stairs as the horn of Sierra's car went off, and Andy was right behind me. Like I said , a long day...

We both jumped into the car after Andy closed the front door and locked it. I was sitting in the back behind Even while Sierra sat in the passenger seat in front of where Andy was sitting. I was freaking out inside.

No one was talking and I knew they were all waiting for me to speak. So we could go down two paths right now....

Talk and get it over with or text Sierra and tell her to start the conversation. Yea lets go with number two.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and typed,

Me : Hey Cherrie , wanna start the conv for me ? Pweezeee..

Sierra : Sure babe, What do I say >.< ?

Me : Food? They both like that, kinda..

Sierra : KK :) Sierra then began to talk," So anyone here like Burgers ? " She asked with a smile.

"Umm, Yea I guess.." Andy said awkwardly after looking up from his phone.

"Yea they're good." Evan added.

I mentally face-palmed. Well should have expected that Huh? Kinda had it coming.

"What about you, Mallory? You like burgers?" Sierra asked me all of a sudden. "Burgers are yummy." I said smiling.

"Wow, who uses the word yummy anymore!?" Sierra asked me playfully. I rolled my eyes at her. "I doooooooo." I said sticking my tongue out at her.

"You guys need help." Andy said smiling at the both of us. We both stuck our tongues out at him and he rolled his eyes.

"So anyone want anything to eat?" Evan cut in, sounding a bit angry.

"Um Nah, we just ate." Andy said calmly, almost as if he was trying to provoke him. Then there was the awkward silence.

"I WANT A BURGER!" Sierra cut in obviously trying to ease the tension that was thick in the air. "LETS GO TO BURGER KING NOW !!" She added with excitement.

"Fine, just calm down." Evan said before laughing at her. Me and Andy soon joined in and before we knew it we were all laughing.

~

After Sierra got her burger we all headed to the car. That is because Sierra insisted we play in the play pin. Yea...lets just say little kids were staring at us like we had two heads, and to make it worse we got kicked out of the play pin.

How great "Lets get going guys, Six Flags should be opening soon."I said once Sierra finished her food. We all got into the car after using the bathroom and getting drinks, I got a Fruit Punch, Sierra got a Coke, Andy got an Arizona, and Evan got a Redbull.

Before we knew it we were on the road and almost there. Hopefully things will go well.

~~