19

- Chapter 19 -

{Andy's POV}

I picked up my parents and we drove back home in silence. Honestly I liked it that way.

I had time to think.

What if Mallory really was pregnant?

I really cared about her but I wasn't sure if I was actually in love with her.

She was great but I still didn't have full feelings for her.

Did she feel the same about me?

Is that why she even had sex with me? Or was it because I forced her?

I was so confused.

-------

We pulled into our drive and as we did the Samsworth family parked on the side of the street.

I was surprised to see Mallory get out in a dress. I had never,  - and I do me NEVER - seen her in a dress.

She looked beautiful....gorgeous.

I was so turned on for a second there.

--------

Me and my parents got out of our car and we were greeted by Mallory and her parents.

They were all well dressed, and for me I was wearing a black suit, with a tie.

Suits weren't really me , but I ha no choice. My parents forced me to wear the thing.

They said it would cover the horrible things I had marked on my skin.

I didn't know why they were so freaked out about tattoos. So what I had a few, why did they even care? They were barely around to know about my life.

I pulled on a fake smile as I hugged Mallory's parents. Yea I could be a huge sucker when I needed to be.

Me and Mallory locked eyes for a few seconds before we eventually had to hug each other.

I embraced her tightly, showing her that I really did care.

She pulled away as we just stood there awkwardly in front of our parents.

I wish I could hold her forever. She was so small compared to me. I was about to kiss her when I remembered our parents were standing close by.

Hopefully this thing goes well

----------

{Mallory's POV}

I've loved Andy's hugs for a long time. He didn't give half-hearted hugs , he gave full on face-to-face hugs.

I loved that about him.

Wait... I didn't love him... I liked him, right?

I was sure that I didn't have strong feelings for him, but now I was having mixed emotions. What am I going to do?

I love Andy and he's going to be the father of my child.

Heres another problem, Andy most likely doesn't feel the same and he doesn't want our child.

I sighed deeply as we walked inside Andy's house.

It brought back a few memories of the other night, making me feel a little sick.

I cant believe we did it in his house....

I looked around. The place looked about the same as it did that night.

Except it was a bit tidied up. I guess Andy cleaned up as soon as he got back from our little talk.

Again I sighed. Why was this happening to me ? Why do bad things happen to good people ?

I was a good person but still , bad things happened to me. And it felt like they were only affecting me and not Andy.

---------

Dinner went by quickly until our parents started asking questions about us 'Hanging out more'.

I came up with a few things to answer the questions.

"What did you two do this morning?" my father asked obviously trying to get me and Andy to talk.

"Went to get coffee." I said rather quickly.

"Yea." was Andy's lame response.

"Where?" asked my dad once again.

"Starbucks." said Andy this time.

Thank god, I wasn't going to be the ONLY one to answer.

"What have you two been up to in school?" asked Andy's mother.

I really didn't know what to say so I just threw something out there.

"Just our Performing Arts classes and such sort." I said.

I had two main focuses in school which were Creative Writing, and Drama.

Andy and myself attended SCPA. School for creative and Performing Arts.

Andy's focus was music of corse. He was know for his singing, but I never heard it. I wouldn't know if he was good.

"Yea, We've been practicing a lot." Andy added.

Well he wasn't wrong. Rehearsals were getting harder and longer.

---------

Dinner was finally over but we still stayed at Andy's house. We were going to watch a movie.

We're they like punishing me?

I was already pregnant, I didn't want to be here.

Andy and myself volunteered...well Andy volunteered us, to clean up and wash the dishes.

We both walked to the kitchen in total silence as our parents got comfortable on the couches.

I swear it was like I was walking to the pit of hell.

My breath hitched in my throat as Andy started speaking to me.

"Did you find out if your... Pregnant...or not?" he asked scratching the back of his head.

How was I going to tell him?

I wanted to cry right now. I guess I should get this over with, huh? No reason to keep him waiting.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered to him.

I didn't look him in the eyes. I knew that if I did I would regret it, big time.

"What?" he asked as if he didn't hear me.

"Andy you know your not helping at all with the playing dumb act. Yes I'm Pregnant. Yes it's your child! Are you fucking happy now!? You fucked up my life so could you just leave me alone?! I know you don't care about me, so stop trying. Ok?!" I yelled at him.

I turned around headed towards the door, and as I did, my dad stood in the doorway.

His eyes were widened, with more anger than shock.

Oh my god. What just happened?