15

- Chapter 15 -

{Mallory's POV}

Andy cupped his hand over my month immediately making my quiet.

I licked his hand and he didn't budge.

"Babe I had sex with you. Licking my hand doesn't affect me anymore." he purred in my ear.

Oh really what about bitting?

I bit the palm of his hand making sure it would hurt.

He pulled away instinctively and I was free. Well so I hoped.

I looked back at him as he checked out his wounded hand.

I started to run when the ground underneath my feet became very slippery.

I fell and next thing I knew my ass was on the damn ground.

I quickly tried to get to my feet but failed miserably.

Andy got over to me and got me up, but this time he had me pined against the wall.

That wasn't good because I had absolutely no way to escape.

He buried his face in between my neck and my falling hair. He applied small kisses over it and made his way up to my ear.

"Do you believe me now?" he cooed in my ear.

I smiled and moaned. I wanted him to think he had me.

Then I said "Of corse I don't Andy." I said smirking at his shocked expression.

"Damn it Mallory!" he yelled as he punched the brick wall behind me.

He punched very close to my face making me very scared of him now.

He wouldn't hurt me, would he?

I tried getting away again but this time was different. He pinned me up against the wall from behind. That way I had no escape what so ever.

He was pressed up against me pretty tightly, it reminded me of last night and the way we were so close. Skin close.

Memories came back to mind but I pushed them back remembering that I was in a situation right now.

I wanted to scream. But I knew it wouldn't do me any good. He already had me pinned against a wall, I didn't need him doing anything else.

I felt a little assaulted as he held me there. I mentally noted to myself to never mess with him. Because he WILL get pissed and do something he will regret.

Gosh Andy why was this so important to you? You don't even want our child if I'm pregnant!?

Why in the hell should I love you?

"Andy. Please let me go." I said finally about to give up.

"Not until you say it." he said.

I sighed deeply.

"Andy I believe you. Now can you let me go? Please?" I asked desperately.

He sighed and released me.

Screw you Andy Biersack. I might have feelings for you but screw my feelings.

You were a complete jerk that used me. Right now I hated him.