27

~ So here's the link if you wanna have an idea of what Evan looks like - http://darky00life.tumblr.com/post/34576313591 -

Welcome :D

Come on guys ! I have almost zero comments on the last chapter !!

Can you guys pleaseeeeeee comment more?

I love you guys but I need to know what you think D: ! Sorry I'm being really desperate right now haha. Well read and COMMENT & vote ! Please

- Devin<3

- Chapter 27 -

{Mallory's POV}

Me and Evan walked in silence the whole way. It was weird because I wanted him to say something. I wanted to hear his deep voice flowing through the air.

I needed him and how ever many times I told myself otherwise I would be lying. So why lie?

It was obvious I had feelings for him. I was just scared of getting hurt honestly. And of Him and Andy.

I didn't want to start anything. Plus I still wasn't sure if I had the same feelings towards Andy.

I mean the memories we made would always be on my mind but did I honestly feel the same as I did?

Andy didn't want my....our... Child....and Evan is the only one I can turn to at the moment.

What can I do ? Because I don't think I can choose right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Andy's POV}

So this Evan guy knows Mallory?

Who is he? And who does he think he is!?

He was holding Mallory's hand.

He better back off because shes  mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Evan's POV}

Mallory's so much prettier than I expected. I never thought that we would both change so much.

She's always been pretty but she's , beautiful . The was her dark hair falls past her shoulders makes me want to reach out and touch it.

The way her perfect blue eyes shine, and the way her smile can light up a room.

She's better than great. She's amazing.

Even though I haven't been around for long I can tell she hasn't changed.

I think I'm in love with her...

But I don't know what to do. She probably has feels for that Andy guy instead.

I sighed as I walked to my new house.

I had walked Mallory home minutes ago and hugged her good-bye.

At that time nothing mattered. When her arms were around me I felt like she was mine. Like we were the only two people on the planet.

But it didn't last as long as I needed it too. The Andy kid came outside and pulled her inside.

Yeah I was pissed but I'll get over it. She's going to call me later anyways right?

Well until time will tell I have nothing to do at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Mallory's POV}

I walked into Andy's house and as I did the smell of food hit me in the face. It smelled like freaking heaven right now!