34

Hey guys so I'm guessing you liked the last chapter ? :) lol

Well anyways heres the next one

- Devin

---------------

Song of the chapter :

(  Crushcrushcrush - Paramore )

- Chapter 34 -

{Mallory's POV}

What. What did he say?

Did he seriously just apologize to me?

Or am I dreaming or something?

I looked into his blue eyes and I saw truth in them.

He wasn't lying or joking or playing around?

Am I being pranked?

"What?" I asked him.

He sighed deeply.

"look I'm sorry, ok?" he said sincerely.

I was totally shocked to hear him say that.

I was searching for words when he decided to throw something else in, "Please forgive me Mallory. I really mean it this time."

I still couldn't believe it.

"I don't know what to say..." I said awkwardly.

"I know." he said chuckling a little.

"I just want... No I needed you to know that I'm really sorry about what I do. Sometimes I just can't help it. I can't control it..." he said looking at nothing in particular.

Wait...what? He can't control what???

And how can he not help it!?

"What do you mean.... You can't control it sometimes?" I asked him slowly.

"it's complicated..." he said rather quickly.

Like he was expecting me to say that.

What was he talking about.

"Andy, nothing is more complicated than us. Tell me." I told him sternly.

He walked over to me and stood in front of me.

I was suddenly up against the wall, but Andy wasn't pressed against me this time.

His forehead was against mine.

"Please don't make me..." he begged. He looked pained.

"Andy I don't understand." I said looking into his eyes.

He pulled his hand up to my check and caressed it lightly.

"Mallory....trust me, I'm not who I use to be. No matter how much I try I can't stop myself from hurting you. It's just who I am. I'm sorry..." he said softly.

He closed his eyes, like it was the only thing that could keep him sane.

I'm sure it was because I've never in my high school years seen him like this.

What the hell was happening?

"Andy your not helping by leading me on again and dumping me .... AGAIN." I said clarifying it up a little.

"I'm not dumping you... Remember , we were never a thing." he said opening his eyes to reveal the blue I was so use to.

That hurt. To finally have the one you want to care about say he doesn't care about you. For him to say that you were basically nothing.