21

Thanks for reading guys :) it would really make my day if I got 20 votes ?? Well as long as I have reads I'm fine, Sorry I didn't update.

I'll try making the next few chapters long :) love you guys !  - Devin

- Chapter 21 -

{Mallory's POV}

Well to make a long story short I ended up staying at Andy's house since dad practically hated me.

I was surprised Andy's parents let me stay. Because they weren't like that, and when I say that I mean the whole getting pregnant at a young age.

My dad really hurt me. Honestly I expected it but for him to say I wasn't his daughter was a huge surprise.

I couldn't cry anymore.

I went upstairs to the guest room I was suppose to be staying in and opened the door.

I have to say, Andy's house was huge. It was two times bigger than most of the houses in the neighborhood.

Mine was like a bigger version of Bella's house from Twilight.

The room was your normal white painted walls and a queen size bed. There was a desk with a computer on it and there was a tv hung on the wall.

I sighed and closed the door behind me.

I would be turning 18 soon. Next week to be exact.

In just a matter of a few days, I lost my virginity, I got pregnant, my parents found out, everyone hates me, and I don't know what to do.

Should I get an abortion? Should I keep it?

I fell on my bed feeling sick in the stomach. Gosh. Why did my life have to get messed up now? Why not after school?

I decided it was about time to go to sleep. I was exhausted and I needed time to think.

* THE NEXT DAY *

I woke up and got dressed for school. Andy's mom brought me clothes last night.

I put on a black tee-shirt that had roses and guns on it and black jeans. She grabbed a few of my sweaters and jackets for me also.

I put on my black one, then threw on my all black converses. Yea a lot of black, I know.

I went to the bathroom to do my make-up but of corse someone was in it. Andy I assumed.

I waited outside for him to come out. After a good 8 minutes he finally decided to exit.

It surprised me to see him how he looked. He had dark circles under his eyes and it looked like he didn't get any sleep what so ever.

"Andy." I breathed.

I couldn't believe how badly he was letting himself go.

"What." he said sleepily.

"What happened to you?" I asked in a concerned tone.

He shook his head then walked away from me. He left me there without giving an answer.

I sighed and went into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and looked in the mirror.

Gosh I was letting myself go.

I tried cleaning myself up with make-up. Thank god for make-up.

I came out looking pretty much like a hundred bucks. Well in my own world I was worth a hundred bucks, who cares I looked ok.

I went back to my room after brushing my teeth and doing my normal routine. I grabbed my bag and my phone then headed down stairs.

Andy's mom was in the kitchen and Andy's dad was already gone.

I went to the kitchen and was instantly greeted by Mrs. Biersack.

"Morning." she said giving me a smile. "How'd you sleep?" she asked rather excitedly.

"Not the best." I said putting on a half-hearted smile.

She smiled half-heartedly back.

"Mallory. I understand how your feeling right now, and I just want you to know we're here for you. I'm glad it's you and not some slut from your school. Andy's just scared right now, but he'll come across. I promise." she said hugging me.

That made me relax a little, knowing someone was there for me actually made me feel like I was in good hands.