Chapter 11 - First Date

You were woken up by two familiar voices, Nancy and Robin.

"Y/n, it's time to wake up," Nancy said.

"No," You groaned before covering your head with your blanket. Robin pulled the blanket off of you and you went to grab it, but Robin had it gripped tightly.

"Time to get up," Robin said.

"Give it back," You whined.

"No. It's time to wake up," Nancy replied, and you flipped her off.

"Y/n is sassy in the mornings," Robin commented.

"She's sassy in the mornings if she's woken up. Not if she wakes herself up," Nancy replied.

"Right," Robin said.

"Let me sleep," You groaned.

"Nope," Robin said before laying down next to you. Nancy started laughing as you tried to push Robin off the bed. You eventually gave up and sat up.
"Yay! You're finally up," Robin said as she got up from the bed. She put the blanket back on your bed and you grabbed a plain black shirt and some jean shorts. You got changed in the bathroom and then came back out.

"You guys suck, you know that?" You said as you did your hair.

"Not our fault you slept late," Robin said. You looked at your watch and were surprised when it read 10:30.

   "I never sleep in late," You said.

   "Well for some reason, you did," Nancy said.

   "Whatever. I'm assuming you're here to take me to the mall?" You asked.

   "Yep," Robin replied.

  "I realized that my closet is practically a mall," You replied.
   "Also, before we do anything, I'm eating," You added before going downstairs.

After the three of you ate, you headed upstairs and went to your closet.

   "You're right, it really is," Robin said.

   "A grungy, gothy mall," Nancy said.

   "That's my style of clothing," You replied, shrugging your shoulders.

   "If we don't find anything in here, then there's nothing you can get," Robin said.

After about thirty minutes of searching, you found an outfit you liked.

(This is what I'm thinking. Feel free for it to be different)

"Looks good!" Robin said.

"I like it," Nancy agreed. You smiled and set it down on your bed.

"We still have a while before I should get ready. What do you wanna do?" You asked.

"I don't know. Why don't we play smash or pass?" Robin suggested.