Chapter 32 - Prom

(3rd pov)

After dropping y/n off at home, Eddie started driving to Steve's house. He had called Steve and asked if he could come over, said he needed help. Steve found it odd but told him to come over.

When Eddie got to Steve's house, he walked to the front door and rang the doorbell. After about thirty seconds, Steve answered the door.

   "Hey man, come in," Steve said, and Eddie walked inside. Eddie followed Steve into the living room and Steve sat on the couch.
  "You can sit down if you want," Steve said, and Eddie sat down on one of the chairs.
   "Alright, what did you need my help with?" Steve asked.

   "Okay so you know how I'm taking y/n to prom?" Eddie asked.

   "Yeah," Steve said.

   "Well I don't exactly know how to dance to those songs that they do," Eddie said.

   "Eddie, did you seriously come here to ask for dance lessons?" Steve asked.

   "I guess......kind of....I don't know! I just figured that since you've dated so many girls that you might be able to help," Eddie said.
"I know you know how to dance, so can you help me?"

   "You know what, yeah. I'll help," Steve said.

(Your pov)

You waited anxiously for Nancy, and when you finally saw her car, you bolted downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey y/n," Nancy said.

"Hey," You replied as Nancy walked inside. You both went up to your room and Nancy put her bag down.

"I still can't believe you asked me for dance lessons," Nancy said as she grabbed a cassette tape from her bag. She put it in your boombox and pressed play. You stood up and she started teaching you how to dance.

(3rd pov)

And that's how it went. Every night for the rest of the week, Eddie would have Steve teach him how to dance. While Nancy was teaching y/n the same thing.

(We are skipping the rest of the week. So we are now at Saturday! Aka, prom day!)

(Your pov)

You woke up bright an early. Six o'clock in the morning to be exact. You were super excited for prom tonight, and you couldn't wait. Steve insisted on ordering a limo for you guys, which even though you all tried to persuade him not to, he wouldn't listen. I swear, kids with rich parents. You smiled as you went to your closet. You found a black button up crop shirt and black jean shorts, so you put them on. You ran downstairs, made breakfast, ate, and went back upstairs.

Once you were ready to go, you went outside and saw Steve's car pull up. You got in the car and sat down. Once you shut the door, Steve started driving.

   "Morning!" You said.

   "Morning!" Robin said, a wide smile on her face.

   "Morning," Steve and Nancy said in unison.

   "Why're you so smiley, Robin?" You asked.

   "Because....Vicky's going to prom with me!!" Robin exclaimed, and you gasped. You hugged Robin tightly and smiled.

   "That's amazing!!" You exclaimed.

   "I know! I'm so excited!" Robin said.

"I love your dresses!" Nancy said.

"Thanks! I love yours too!" You replied.

"Yeah! It's really pretty!" Robin said.

"Thanks!" Nancy said.