Chapter 49 - Party Performance

⚠️TW! Smut!⚠️

   "Princess, it's time to wake up," Eddie said, and you didn't respond.
   "I know you're awake, darling. Remember, the party's today," He said.

   "Mm.... What time is it?" You groaned.

   "Ten o'clock," Eddie replied.

"Then I have time to sleep," You said, and Eddie chuckled. You were just about to fall back asleep when Eddie started tickling you. Your eyes shot open and you fell into a pit of laughter.
   "No, Eds! Please stop!" You begged through your laughter.

   "Are you gonna wake up?" Eddie asked, and you nodded.
   "I need to hear you say it, princess," He said.

   "Yes! Just... please stop!" You begged, and Eddie stopped. You closed your eyes again, and Eddie gasped.

"Princess, did you just lie to me?" Eddie asked.

"No," You replied. You groaned when Eddie sat you up.

"Princess, there's no lying to me," Eddie said, and you smirked.

   "And what are you gonna do about it?" You asked.

Eddie pushed you back down and crawled over you. He started trailing his hand up your thigh, and you felt your breath catch. He smirked at your reaction before getting off of you. Tease. You thought to yourself.

"I could do a lot, princess. But it's a bit too early for that. Don't you think?" Eddie asked, and you shrugged your shoulders.

"Maybe," You replied, and Eddie chuckled and kissed you.

   "Come on. Let's get up," He said, and you both got up.

You and Eddie both made breakfast and ate. After you did, you both got dressed and hung out for a bit.

You went to practice, and then went home to get ready for the party.

You took a fast shower, and blow dried and curled your hair before going to your room. You went into your closet, got a black cropped shirt, a red and black plaid skirt, a leather jacket, fishnet tights, and a spiked choker.

You put your outfit on, did your makeup, grabbed your bag, went downstairs, put your shoes on, and waited on the couch.

You heard a car honk outside, so you got up and went outside. Eddie's van was outside, and you smiled. You got in and looked in the back to see Gareth, Jeff, and Brady sitting down.

   "Hey, boys! You excited for our first party performance?" You asked, and they all nodded.

   "Absolutely!" Brady said.

   "Born ready!" Jeff said.

   "Hell yeah!" Gareth said, and you all looked at Eddie.

   "Let's do this!" Eddie said, and you all smiled.

   "What about you, Y/n? Are you ready?" Jeff asked.

"Absolutely! As much as I don't really like the music that we have to play, I'm still excited!" You replied.

You got to Ash's house and knocked on the door. A few moments later, Harold answered the door.

"You're here! Come on in!" Harold said, and you all went inside. Harold led you to the back yard, and you went to the stage that was set up. You set up your guitar and then helped Gareth bring his drums over.

After you helped Gareth get his drums set up, he smiled at you and sat down.

"Thanks for the help!" He said, and you nodded.