Chapter 13 - I Did It Again

⚠️TW! Sexist comments, physical violence, gory descriptions, and mentions of self harm!⚠️

You went outside and got in Steve's car.

   "Morning guys," You said as you sat down.

   "Morning y/n," The three replied in unison.

   "How was the date?" Steve asked.

   "It was good actually. We'll just say Eddie took your advice," You replied. Steve chuckled and asked,

   "Wait, are you serious?" You nodded and wiped the foundation off your neck and jawline, revealing the hickeys that Eddie left.
   "Holy shit. I can't believe he actually did it," Steve said as you applied new makeup over the marks.

   "Crazy right?" Robin asked.

   "What? The fact that Eddie made out with me, or the fact that Steve still doesn't have a girlfriend?" You teased.

   "Both," Robin replied, and Nancy giggled.

   "Really funny guys," Steve rolled his eyes.

   "Also, the whole making out things has it's downsides now," You said.

   "Oh, yeah," Nancy said.

   "What do you mean? I don't understand," Steve questioned.

   "Jason saw them while we were at Denny's yesterday," You explained.

   "Shit," Steve said.

   "That's what we said," You replied, gesturing to you, Nancy, and Robin.

   "Well just say it's a stupid rumor if anyone says anything," Steve said.

   "That's what I said," Nancy said.

"The only problem is if they don't believe her," Robin said.

"Well if no one can see the marks, then they can't prove anything," Steve said.

"True," You replied.

When you arrived at school, you thanked Steve for the ride and headed to class. You sat down next to Eddie and saw that he also covered up the mark on his neck.

"Hey princess," Eddie said.

"Hey Eds," You replied as you took your stuff out.

   "How'd you sleep?" Eddie asked.

   "Good, you?" You asked.

   "Good," He replied.

   "Since when did you become a makeup artist?" You asked jokingly, pointing to your neck.

   "Since the possibility of Jason being an asshole to you," Eddie replied.

   "So you've been doing makeup for years then?" You asked.

   "You know what I meant," Eddie replied, and you both giggled.

   "You know what, why don't we go to the mall after school? I can teach you how to do makeup correctly," You offered.

   "That would be really great, thanks," Eddie said.

Throughout all of your classes, you heard people whispering. Talking about you. That you slept with the freak. And while it was true, it wasn't that kind of sleeping with someone. People are so goddamn stupid to believe Jason. Just because he saw a couple hickeys, he assumes I slept with Eddie. And he has to tell everyone. But the marks were covered, so there was no proof.

Lunchtime came and you and Eddie sat down at the D&D table.

"I fucking knew it," You said.

"Knew what?" Eddie asked.