Chapter 25 - Journal

You both sat on the bed and Eddie gently pulled you onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around you and you leaned on him a bit.

"I'm so sorry you had to deal with him princess. I should've been there. I shouldn't have left you in the hallway," Eddie said.

"Eds, it's not your fault. Don't beat yourself up like that," You said.

"I just feel like I should've been there," Eddie said.

"The important thing is that you got him away from me, and that you finished the situation before it got worse," You said.

"The situation could've been prevented if I didn't leave you in the hallway. I should've had you go with Robin," Eddie said. You got off of Eddie's lap and turned to face him. He was looking down at the bed.

"Eds, look at me. You did nothing wrong. You've been here for me whenever I needed you. You saw the situation and you reacted immediately. You've been here for me when I needed you after the incident, and you never hesitated to do something for me," You said. Eddie looked at you and hugged you.

"I'm still wondering what I did to deserve you," Eddie let out a small chuckle, and so did you.

"So much Eddie. So much," You replied before kissing his cheek.

You and Eddie hung out for a while, and then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Wayne said as he got up and went to the door.

"Hey, is y/n here?" Robin asked when the door was opened.

"Uhh who exactly are you, and why are there so many of you?" Wayne asked as he looked at Robin, Nancy, Steve, Dustin, Max, Lucas, and Mike.

"We're y/n and Eddie's friends. Are they here by any chance? We heard about what happened earlier," Nancy said.

"Oh, come in," Wayne said as he moved out of the way.
"Eddie! Y/n! Your friends are here!" Wayne called.

"Alright, we're coming!" Eddie yelled back.
"Come on princess," Eddie said, and you both got up from the bed. You walked out into the room to be met by four freshmen running into you and hugging you.

"Ow!" You exclaimed, and they let go of you.

"Are you okay?" Max asked.

"Did we hurt you?" Dustin asked.

"No it's alright. You just kinda hit my side. It got bruised earlier," You replied. You all went and sat down on either the floor or the couch, and Wayne went to his room.

"Sorry," Lucas and Mike said in unison.

"It's alright, don't worry about it," You replied.

"Robin told us what happened. Are you okay?" Nancy asked.

"I honestly don't know. Aiden left bruises on my wrists and side," You said.

"Are you fucking serious?!" Mike exclaimed.

"I'm gonna kill him!" Max exclaimed.

"HE'S DEAD!" Dustin exclaimed.

"I'm gonna grab my guns," Nancy said.

"I have my nail bat," Steve said.

"Guys, calm down. We don't need to start a fight or anything. Eddie got a good punch in, and Aiden's been suspended for two weeks," You said.