Chapter 37 - I Don't Want To Be Found

⚠️TW! Violence! Gore! Sexual harassment! Self harm! Blood!⚠️

(Skip to Monday)

(3rd pov)

No one has seen y/n since the incident that happened between her and Eddie on Wednesday.

"Come on Eddie. You've seen her the most. You've gotta know where she is," Robin said.

"I'm telling you, I haven't seen her since Wednesday," Eddie replied.

"Where did she go when she left? Why did she even leave?" Steve asked, and Eddie started crying.

"I think I hurt her. She got s-scared of me, and she ran. I don't know where she went, but it's my fault that she's missing," Eddie said through tears.

"Wait, how would you have hurt her?" Nancy asked.

   "I'd prefer not to talk about it," Eddie said.

   "You know what, it doesn't matter. What matters is finding y/n," Steve said.

   "Where could she be though. She isn't at home, she hasn't been to work or school, she hasn't been at any of our houses, where else could she be?" Robin asked nervously.

   "Well she's already been reported missing by her mom," Nancy said.

   "And her dad doesn't seem to care that much," Steve commented, and that's when Eddie remembered something.

   "I think I know where she is!" Eddie exclaimed, and everyone stared at Eddie intently.

   "It's this cabin in the woods. Looks kind of abandoned. Y/n's dad kicked her out on Tuesday, so I helped her clean up the place and get her situated there. It's the only place I can think of," Eddie said.

   "Take us," Steve said, and Eddie let Nancy, Steve, and Robin get in the van before he started driving to where he hoped y/n would be.

(Your pov)

(Dream)

Aiden had you pinned against the wall, kissing you.

"Help!" You tried to yell, but your voice was muffled by Aiden kissing you. Aiden's hand grabbed your side hard. You were sobbing.

"You know you like it," Aiden said.

"No! Stop!" You tried to yell. You looked up at your wrists. They were handcuffed, had cuts in them, and were bleeding. You looked over to the ground and saw Jason and Mark. Both of their faces were bloody, and Mark's right arm was broken.

"You're a fucking psycho!" Mark exclaimed. Jason didn't say anything, but they both looked terrified. You saw Eddie walk out of the bathroom.

   "Eddie help!" You exclaimed. Eddie pulled Aiden off of you and took his place. He held you against the wall and had a hand against your throat, choking you.

   "Beg!" Eddie demanded, and you started crying. Eddie squeezed your throat tighter and tighter until you couldn't breathe.

You jolted awake, immediately crying. You looked around and didn't see Eddie anywhere.

   "Eddie?! Eddie, where are you?!" You asked.
    "Eddie! Please, where are you?! Eddie!" You exclaimed, and then you realized that you were in a cabin in the middle of the woods, alone, with no one else to confort you. That you were hiding from the world.

You picked up your flashlight, turned it on, grabbed your switchblade, opened it, and slit five cuts in your left and right arms, each traveling a bit further up the arm. The pain felt relieving to you, but you continued crying. You pulled out some band-aids and quickly covered the wounds before wiping the switchblade off and putting it back in your pocket.